BY ENFAMIL

From the Maker of Efamil™ Products 0 - 12 Months. For Cow s Milk Allergy. Clinically Proven*. Makes 87 fl oz Nutramigen® with Enflora™ LGG® is a hypoallergenic, lactose-free formula for newborns and infants who develop cow s milk allergy; it includes the probiotic Lactobacillus GG to help support digestive health.  Nutramigen is proven* to manage colic due to cow s milk allergy fast - often within 48 hours. Fast Management of Colic**. Nutritionally Complete. Probiotic LGG to Hel. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Johanna V.
My son started off on Enfamil newborn when he was borj, then he got switched to Enfamil infant. We noticed he was throwing up a lot and was constipated. His doctor then switched him to Gentlease and that still didn't help. So finally his doctor switched his to Nutramigen. This formula helped him out a little bit in the beginning but he is still not having bowel movemets as he should and he is still throwing up alot, even with a medicine his doctor prescribed for him to take twice a day. This formula also stinks really bad and leaves yellow stains on any of his white clothes whenever he throws This formula is the most broken down. The good thing i can say about this formula is that my son likes it and he has gained weight pretty quick off of it <3
marisol l.
My son take nutramigen in powder and I recently introduced it in concentrate and really there is no difference he did great. I love to use concentrate at home because it takes less water than powder and is quicker too. Although the can look small they last a whole day. My local win supplies these for me but I can also find them at savemart, and Walgreens.this is great to use at home and although scary at first to venture into a liquid from a powder it does the job and is just the same only more convenient.
Lynn M.
East Peoria, IL
I had to use this formula for my daughter as a supplement when we were determining allergies. How disappointing when you read the ingredients. Over half of this product is corn syrup. This company markets that formula is close to breastmilk, but that is far from the truth. I wish a better alternative filler could be used, rather than the cheaper, unhealthy alternative of corn syrup.
Danica V.
Salt Lake City, UT
When my daughter was born I had to stop breast feeding due to lack of production and she had so many problems with formulas. She was colicky and always constipated. Going thru all of the sensitive formulas this was truly the only one that worked, she loved it even tho I thought it tasted gross, she couldn't get enough. This formula ended all of her issues. I would definitely recommend this to any Mommy with infants with similar issues.
Carlicia A.
Huntsville, TX
This formula is absolutely amazing! It is the only formula that my son can have, he's lactose intolerant so all the other formulas make him gassy, fussy, and uncomfortable but not this formula!