BY ENFAMIL

Proven* to Work Fast. For Colic Due to Protein Sensitivity. Hypoallergenic Powder With Iron. With Enflora LGG Promotes Immune System Balance. For Babies 0-12 Months. see more...

Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
My baby boy did not like this formula at all. He was born a preemie and with som digestive issues so we used this when we took him home from the hospital but ended up switching him to the gentle ease formulation.
Laura S.
Victorville, CA
This formula helped my baby so much. It does have an unAppealing smell (goldfish crackers) and my babies burps stunk abnormally bad, but this changed our lives!!
Venessa M.
Did not help my little one with his milk allergy it actually made him sicker and it made his out put smell extremely sweet do not recommend it at all
Lea
My son was on it for a few months. It didn't seem to help him all that much. Made him spit up more actually. But that's my opinion.
Lindsay S.
Manchester, NH
Nutramigen has been great for my little guy! Helped so much with his colic. This formula is so easy to mix- it never clumps!
Ashley G.
Kerman, CA
This is excellent for infants who spit up a lot, or for those who have sensitive stomachs.
laura t.
hershey, PA
We started breastfeeding, and then ended up trying 10 different formulas after that until we had a semi happy baby. We were using a Nutramigen when we went to see a GI specialist. He recommended Gerber good start soothe. We didn't notice a huge difference behavior wise between formulas. We went with the soothe because it was cheaper. Also, the nutramigen had a funny smell to it. Almost like cheese its. The soothe didn't have a funny smell at all.
Kristi R.
While the smell is something awful my son has digestive issues and this formula was fantastic right at the beginning for us and he didn't seem to mind the taste. The price is kind of crazy but as with all "special" formulas it's pretty much set in the center of all formula pricing.