BY ENFAMIL #47 in Formula

Brook T.
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
Only kind of formula I used with my sons. Very good and was fairly reasonably priced compared to others
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
I'm breadtfeeding my son but I supplement with Enfamil.My son just love it.Like breadtmilk,Enfamil is easy to digest protein and it helps reduce fussiness,gas and crying
Paola G.
Paola G.
Mega Parent Expert
Only formula I use. I tried them all when my son was a newborn & this was the only one he liked as well as did not get gas not colic. I used this formula with my daughter as well with no complaints. It is a little more costly than the other brands but when it comes to my kids I prefer quality & enfamil definitely has that.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Oceanside, CA
Really liked this formula, my son rarely spit up or was gassy. Easy transition from breastfeeding.
Lourdes G.
Lourdes G.
I gave it to take a baby and it did not hurt I recommend it is also easy to get at any pharmacy or supermarket I like
Kaitlynn B.
Kaitlynn B.
I breastfeed but give my lo the occasional bottle and this formula works well for us. It is easy to mix with the water!
Summer Y.
Summer Y.
Is this a great formula to use ? I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant and I'm searching for an alternative if my baby does not want breast milk.. Please help !