Paola G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Only formula I use. I tried them all when my son was a newborn & this was the only one he liked as well as did not get gas not colic. I used this formula with my daughter as well with no complaints. It is a little more costly than the other brands but when it comes to my kids I prefer quality & enfamil definitely has that.
Katrina P.
I'm breadtfeeding my son but I supplement with Enfamil.My son just love it.Like breadtmilk,Enfamil is easy to digest protein and it helps reduce fussiness,gas and crying
Brook T.
Only kind of formula I used with my sons. Very good and was fairly reasonably priced compared to others
Melissa L.
Oceanside, CA
Really liked this formula, my son rarely spit up or was gassy. Easy transition from breastfeeding.
Kaitlynn B.
I breastfeed but give my lo the occasional bottle and this formula works well for us. It is easy to mix with the water!
Lourdes G.
I gave it to take a baby and it did not hurt I recommend it is also easy to get at any pharmacy or supermarket I like
Summer Y.
Is this a great formula to use ? I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant and I'm searching for an alternative if my baby does not want breast milk.. Please help !