Enfamil LactoFree Lipil Milk-Based Infant Formula Powder, Iron Fortified, 12.9-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)

BY ENFAMIL

Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Miami, Fl
This was the only Soy based formula she would drink. Help a lot after we learnt she wasn't breaking down the milk proteins as she should and that was the reason behind the excessive vomiting.
Asheli C.
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
I'm a breastfeeding mom however, whenever I've had to supplement I've used enfamil products because they never made my children gassy or crabby.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
My niece has to use this formula because she was having problems drinking the regular formula. Since the change she has be able to keep her milk down and has no more problems. My sister in law says it is thicker than the regular formula though so it takes a little longer to mix it up.