Enfamil Infant Powder Formula - 12.5 oz uploaded by Vanesa M.

BY ENFAMIL

Enfamil premium infant part of enfamil staged formulas, along with enfamil premium newborn and enfagrow premium toddler.enfamil premium infant is clinically proven* to improve brain and eye development in babies up to 12 months. And it also provides the nutrients needed for healthy physical growth and development, including natural defense dual prebiotics to support the immune system. Your babys digestive tract. home to 70% of his immune system. our dual prebiotic blend is designed to work longer in the digestive tract for more complete support compared to our previous formulas. Prebiotics feed the good bacteria, found naturally in the... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
Riverdale, IL
I give this to my daughter right now & it does her well. She doesn't get gassy or constipated. Or she doesn't have a reaction to it. It's expensive but worth it. You could get this at the local Walmart. & I am probably giving this to my daughter until she's able to drink gallon milk.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
I started my son on this when we were transitioning from breast milk and it was a rather easy transition. I've always heard that this formula was the closest thing to breast milk!!! My son did great with it and now we're on enfamil toddler 😁
JoAnna K.
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
This stuff worked for my son for about the first month since we couldn't exclusively breastfeed due to issues after his birth that stuck him in the NICU for a week. After that first month, he was having violent screaming fits during attempted bottle feedings and neither of us were getting much sleep. We ended up switching to the Gentlease formula and he has done much better.
NISSA R.
NISSA R.
Mega Parent Expert
I receive these cans from the WIC and it is the formula my child has been using since 4 months old. Never had an issue with constipation my child is now 8 months old and extremely happy and healthy. Love Enfamil company they send coupons !
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I use this for my daughter and it's great. No gas and no fuss! It also seems to be very gentle on her tummy!
Erin L.
Erin L.
This formula was easy on my babies stomach and provided the nutrients she needed. Highly recommend!
Vanesa M.
Vanesa M.
Lamont, CA
My son loves it! Its affordable, I love to stock up when I have the chance!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
When I supplemented on top of nursing in those early days, this was the first formula we used. Baby drank it with no issues; he seemed to like it and it was agreeable with his digestion. I still nurse, but this is what we use to supplement what I pump at work.
Angie D.
Angie D.
I started off with this formula but I ended up giving it up because my baby kept getting constipated. I've had friends it has worked for but it just wasn't for my baby.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
My middle child drank this formula when supplementation was needed and she never had any problems digesting it..my youngest child is still breastfeeding but when the need arises one day to supplement, this is the formula we will go to!:)