Enfamil Infant Powder Formula - 12.5 oz uploaded by Vanesa M.

BY ENFAMIL

Enfamil premium infant part of enfamil staged formulas, along with enfamil premium newborn and enfagrow premium toddler.enfamil premium infant is clinically proven* to improve brain and eye development in babies up to 12 months. And it also provides the nutrients needed for healthy physical growth and development, including natural defense dual prebiotics to support the immune system. Your babys digestive tract. home to 70% of his immune system. our dual prebiotic blend is designed to work longer in the digestive tract for more complete support compared to our previous formulas. Prebiotics feed the good bacteria, found naturally in the... see more...

Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
After coming home from the hospital I was on wic and this was the formula they had gave him, after so many times of my baby not being able to go to the bathroom and seeing the dr having to shove something up my sons behind I got fed up and made them change formulas. This formula was too harsh on my sons tummy and now a year later it did the same to my niece.
Jena C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves this formula. I love the little cans they are very convenient. It don"t last very long since my baby is eating more. I would highly recommend. Also they have a verity between small and large cans, Single packs and liquid bottles. Love
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
This stuff worked for my son for about the first month since we couldn't exclusively breastfeed due to issues after his birth that stuck him in the NICU for a week. After that first month, he was having violent screaming fits during attempted bottle feedings and neither of us were getting much sleep. We ended up switching to the Gentlease formula and he has done much better.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
I started my son on this when we were transitioning from breast milk and it was a rather easy transition. I've always heard that this formula was the closest thing to breast milk!!! My son did great with it and now we're on enfamil toddler 😁
Isabel V.
Riverdale, IL
I give this to my daughter right now & it does her well. She doesn't get gassy or constipated. Or she doesn't have a reaction to it. It's expensive but worth it. You could get this at the local Walmart. & I am probably giving this to my daughter until she's able to drink gallon milk.
NISSA R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I receive these cans from the WIC and it is the formula my child has been using since 4 months old. Never had an issue with constipation my child is now 8 months old and extremely happy and healthy. Love Enfamil company they send coupons !
Vanessa O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I currently use this for my daughter, she loves it. Its easy to use and to take with you while you travel. Only issue is that you really have to shake the bottle to get it mixed together well
Catherine M.
When I supplemented on top of nursing in those early days, this was the first formula we used. Baby drank it with no issues; he seemed to like it and it was agreeable with his digestion. I still nurse, but this is what we use to supplement what I pump at work.
Nikki D.
My middle child drank this formula when supplementation was needed and she never had any problems digesting it..my youngest child is still breastfeeding but when the need arises one day to supplement, this is the formula we will go to!:)
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
When my breast milk wouldn't come in this is the formula that the pediatrician recommended we begin using. I was happy with it. My son has a very sensitive tummy, he didn't puke as much of this up as he did others.