Enfamil Infant Powder Formula - 12.5 oz uploaded by Vanesa M.

BY ENFAMIL

Enfamil premium infant part of enfamil staged formulas, along with enfamil premium newborn and enfagrow premium toddler.enfamil premium infant is clinically proven* to improve brain and eye development in babies up to 12 months. And it also provides the nutrients needed for healthy physical growth and development, including natural defense dual prebiotics to support the immune system. Your babys digestive tract. home to 70% of his immune system. our dual prebiotic blend is designed to work longer in the digestive tract for more complete support compared to our previous formulas. Prebiotics feed the good bacteria, found naturally in the... see more...

Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Mega Parent Expert
After coming home from the hospital I was on wic and this was the formula they had gave him, after so many times of my baby not being able to go to the bathroom and seeing the dr having to shove something up my sons behind I got fed up and made them change formulas. This formula was too harsh on my sons tummy and now a year later it did the same to my niece.
Jena C.
My baby loves this formula. I love the little cans they are very convenient. It don"t last very long since my baby is eating more. I would highly recommend. Also they have a verity between small and large cans, Single packs and liquid bottles. Love
NISSA R.
Mega Parent Expert
I receive these cans from the WIC and it is the formula my child has been using since 4 months old. Never had an issue with constipation my child is now 8 months old and extremely happy and healthy. Love Enfamil company they send coupons !
Mariah K.
Mega Parent Expert
Never have had any issues with enfamil. We used this to supplement and are now full formula feeding. While I'd rather be breastfeeding, I do what I have to and this gets the job done.
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
My child had gas, he was very fussy, and he had a diarrhea problem using this formula. I switched to Gentlease and I have to say it was the best thing ever.
shantelle C.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love this formula!I use it to supplement for my baby girl when I can't nurse her she never rejects it
Angie D.
I started off with this formula but I ended up giving it up because my baby kept getting constipated. I've had friends it has worked for but it just wasn't for my baby.
Nikki D.
My middle child drank this formula when supplementation was needed and she never had any problems digesting it..my youngest child is still breastfeeding but when the need arises one day to supplement, this is the formula we will go to!:)
Catherine M.
When I supplemented on top of nursing in those early days, this was the first formula we used. Baby drank it with no issues; he seemed to like it and it was agreeable with his digestion. I still nurse, but this is what we use to supplement what I pump at work.
Enjoli C.
SOUTHAVEN, MS
Great product! Used it with all 3 of my children when not breastfeed. Doesn't upset lil belly's and 2 best to tge mothers milk.