Enfamil Gentlease Ready to Feed Liquid Baby Formula - 8 floz (15 uploaded by Ashley R.

BY ENFAMIL #90 in Formula

Keep your little one healthy, hydrated and happy with the enfamil gentlease ready to feed liquid baby formula. This awesome formula is packed with vitamins k, e, d, a and b6 along with a ton of other good stuff like riboflavin, iron, biotin and calcium. Full of easily digested and partially hydrolyzed proteins, it s specially designed to ease fussiness and gas within 24 hours. A great choice for supporting your baby s immune system, it has approximately 1/5 the lactose of the average milk-based formula, though it s compositionally closer to breast milk than soy-based formulas. Available here in multi-pack single... see more...

• Has this formula made any of your babies constipated?1 Answers
Alicia A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
We started out with the newborn formula and it didn't take us long to realize that wasn't gonna cut it then we switched her to gentelease and have not had any problems since as long as it's the ready to feed and not powder
Michelle S.
I switched my daughter to this formula after her doctor suggested it. Within a few days her gas and fussiness went down so much! I love the ready to eat bottles because it an easy fast way to make a bottle and it less messy than the powder.
sakshi g.
Beltsville, MD
I started using this product because my son was having a lot of gas and wouldn't stop crying. He also would spit on the other brand of milk. Now my pride & joy is happy when it is his feeding time!!!!

Brenda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Me encanta!!!!! simplemente me encanta! puedo resumir en una palabra "practico" . perfecto para viajar, como su nombre lo indica, ni mas, ni menos!
Marcella A.
El monte, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I give my baby gentlease but he wasn't a huge fan on the already made bottles he likes the actual formula but not already made
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Like I said before. The color worries me.
It's a lot darker then normal formula and make me feel like I am feeling bad formula.
Morgan S.
Elm Creek
We used these for my daughter and loved them. They are great for on-the-go! Small enough to fit a few in a diaper bag!
emily c.
orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This are so awesome you just grab and go . They only problem that I have my dauther won't drink it at all
Ashley R.
London, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby was very gassy, fussy and had issues pooping but after I switched to gentleease she was like a new baby. I absolutely love the ready made formula, it's a complete time saver and is life changing when you switch from powder. It is more on the pricey side but that's okay because it's worth having that bit of extra time during the day and now I don't have to heat up bottles in the middle of the night
Savanna P.
There are great! so easy for when you are in the go. just open and pour in the bottle. no messy powder.
Sadie F.
Lady Lake , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Has this formula made any of your babies constipated?