BY ENFAMIL

Enfamil gentlease ready-to-use formula comes in 8 oz. Easy-to-handle plastic bottles. This formula is specifically designed to meet baby's complete nutritional needs. It contains gentle proteins that digest easily and help with the growth and development of brain and eye functions and support immunity. This enfamil gentlease baby formula also helps reduce gastric problems and fussiness. Its fortified with dha, aha, iron, vitamins, calcium, antioxidants and contains extracts of soy, sunflower, coconut and milk for your babys development. This milk-based infant formula does not require preparation and can be fed to your child directly.... see more...

Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Bowling Green, OH
I got two packs of these from Enfamil for free. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about them. But I LOVE THEM! They are very helpful when traveling and are very convenient.

Only bad part is that premade formula has a stronger smell to it and causes stinkier burps.
A D.
A D.
Holt, MI
Great for supplementing on the go! They are pricier than the cans but they are so convenient for on the go!
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Raleigh, NC
So amazing for when I am out and about with my baby. Much less messy than powder formula and is so quick and easy to just open and pour, which means a lot when your baby won't stop crying because she is just sooooo hungry! The gentlease formula is so easy on my baby's stomach that I really can notice a difference in how much less she will spit up when eating this formula as opposed to just the regular supplements.
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I received this product as a sample and used it for emergency purposes after I had my baby. However, it made my baby very sick and ill and he was puking all over. I wouldn't trust this brand for formula ever again.
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
These work great for on the go moms such as my self i don't know what i would ever do with out them!!! thank you for convenience
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Middleburg, FL
These are MOM BFF when on the go out with baby!! So easy to pour and then store any leftover in an insulated cooler bag! Very convenient!!! Gentlease is what we use instead of Newborn or Infant because it allows my baby to pass BM's whereas the newborn kind did not. She also doesn't spit up as much either so it's easy on her wittle tummmy! :)