BY ENFAMIL #100 in Formula

Arazeli S.
Visalia, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Enfamil Gentlease I use this formula on all three of my babies and will be using it on my 4th baby that will be born in about a week it helps prevent colic and gas the regular yellow can usually gives my kids gas so I use this one highly recommend
Evon P.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved that the product didn’t foam but you really had to shake it. Unfortunately this formula didn’t work for us, it made my LO’s poop acidic giving her a really bad diaper rash. Glad that it’s worked out for others!
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
This was a lifesaver for me and my daughter. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with her and then we decided to switch her and oh it was a blessing she ate better slept better it was just what was needed. Highly recommended if your child has tummy problems. Walmart and Target for sure has it.
Elizabeth M.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I love this formula. My grand son was given Similac with iron in the hospital and immediately I noticed it was going to be harsh on his tummy. His mother my daughter had similar issues and used Nutrimigen. We tried Enfamil also and then tried Gentlelease. We noticed the difference right away and were very pleased to not have to try another formula. He is now 6 months old and is doing extremely well on it. He feeds well and doesn't have abnormal digestion with it. I recommend this to other parents who may have colic and digestive issues with their infants.
Azucena R.
Lamont, CA
I'm currently giving my baby this formula so that she's able to do restroom well she's taken this gentlease one and the yellow one she hasn't had a problem with any of them two.I recommend it.
Heather P.
Enfield, IL
I absolutely love this formula! Once I stopped breast feeding my daughter had a lot of problems with her bowels! This formula got her right back on track and she loved it! It's inexpensive plus they have great deals with coupons! I highly recommend this formula
Kelsey H.
We used this formula for our son and it was amazing! He had horrible gas among other issues with regular formula and a different brand but once we switched we saw a huge difference! We didn't have to use gas drops or anything anymore !
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
My son had bad reflux and gas when he was born. We tried Enfamil Gentlease and while he would drink it, it took a long time to feed him the bottle because he didn't really like the taste. When we tried a different brand of gentle formula, he drained the bottle quickly. I'm sure this is a great brand, my son just didn't like it.
Sonia O.
Suisun City, CA
Every child is different but we after 6 weeks of a fussy gassy baby we were recommended enfamil Gentlease and it didn't work for us. It did help some... but baby was still visibly in pain at some feedings and overall spitting up more than before. We switched to lactose free and it made a worlds difference.
Jessica G.
We used this with both of my boys. I had to try several brands with my first baby but when I used this I could tell a difference. So when I had my second baby I used this also. They both did great with it. Still had some gas, but much less than the other brands.