BY ENFAMIL #15 in Formula

For Fussiness & Gas For Newborns & Infants 0 - 12 Months. Milk-Based Powder with Iron. Partially Broken Down Proteins. Makes Approx. 161 fl oz. Enfamil® Gentlease® is Designed to Reduce Fussiness and Gas in 24 hours*. Easy-to-Digest Proteins that are Broken Down into Smaller Pieces. Provides Excellent Nutrition for Healthy Growth During Baby s First Year. 4 out of 5 Moms using Enfamil Gentlease for Fussiness & Gas w. see more...

Enfamil Gentlease Infant Formula for Fussiness & Gas
  • "She felt much better and we have never wavered from this formula since starting it. " in 4 reviews
  • "My son started on breast milk and supplemented with Enfamil Newborn, then we moved to Enfamil Infant when he was a month old." in 3 reviews
  • "This was the only formula that my son could tolerate and it was a life saver!!!" in 3 reviews
  • "They both suffered from gas and fussiness and putting them on this formula really helped." in 2 reviews
  • "When my daughter started eating more than I could provide I had to find something to supplenent with." in 2 reviews
Debbie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Powder more...
My grandson is breast feed and sometimes did not seem satisfied when he finished nursing. We tried Enfamil Gentlease and the baby has been doing great with the transition. I was worried that he would not take the formula over breast milk but he seems to love it.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this stuff , my baby was real fuzzy the first month and he wouldn't relax and trust me I know babys I got three toral. I took him to the doctor and recommended I tried this milk formula and I'm glad I did, with in 2 days he was good and I was able to sleep, in least as much as I can lol. Give it a try is easy on the stomach and helps sooth baby's .
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son uses this formula as well as his older brothers. It's easy on their tummies and they didn't colic from it. It's easy to prep and it doesn't smell really bad. The price is a little more expensive than other formulas but I'm always will to pay a little more for good quality
Iresha S.
Warren, MI
Ephamil is the only formula I buy for my children. I breastfed for several months, therefore, I was a bit skeptical about switching over to formula, but my kids love it. I currently buy this product for my 8-month-old preemie, no gas or fussiness.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Mi hija toma esta leche desde los casi 5 meses y la verdad no tengo quejas, anterior a esta tomaba la similac sensitive y luego se le cambio a esta, esta caja trae dos empaques de relleno que sale más económico que comprar la leche, la recomiendo 100% y es muy práctico.
Shannon M.
Tampa, FL
I used this to supplement breastfeeding for my daughter and son. It is really expensive compared to other formulas on market and I didn't really notice a change in fussiness or gas. I go through the formula too fast and it gets really expensive.
Jacky P.
Hayward , CA
This formula I can said it the best you can give to your lil bundle of joy, in the beginning I was only breastfeeding but my baby wouldn't get full then after we try supplement with normal enfamil formula so he would get full. But the regular formula use to make him really gassy and also make his stomach upset but since I star using this formula I see the difference my baby don't get constipated or gassy which is a win win for me happy baby happy mama.
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
My little son had so much trouble getting a formula that was right for him. Similac hurt his little belly so much. I switched him to Similac Sensitive and everything. It just wasn't working. This was the miracle formula. He finally stopped having belly troubles and the gas eased up so much better. He was having better bowel movements and overall was a happy camper. I recommend moms try this if their little one is having trouble with their formula.
Maryhelen J.
Los Angeles , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves this formula I did breastfeed but wasn't producing as much as she was consuming but I made a perfect choice with this formula she loves it it is pricey but tell me what formula isn't pricey I do highly recommend it to any paren't 👶🏻👍🏼
JoAnna K.
Keller, VA
Lifesaver of the century! I couldn't exclusively breastfeed my son due to issues that landed him in the NICU for a week after his birth, so we started supplementing with formula. Initially we were on the "infant" formula but after some gas issues, we switched to this. My son has no more gas issues and we are much happier!
Nicole D.
How did it work for your child
Angela B.
I just gave birth yesterday and i am breastfeeding but just incase i was wondering, how effectively does this truly work and would a baby whos been only breast feeding transition to this easily?
Jordan P.
Mentone, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We are currently using this formula for my almost 4 month old baby but she is spitting up a lot! I just saw that there is a formula for spit up and I was wondering if any mom's out there have switched from this formula to the spit up formula and wondered how they liked it or how it helped their babies.
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
These is the best milk my baby could drink when i needed surgery and stop breastfeeding it was the only milk he tolerated now I got back on breastfeeding with no problem so happy
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
You love yours as much as I love mine?