Enfamil® Gentlease® for Fussiness, Gas & Crying Ready to Use Milk-Based with Iron Infant Formula 4-8 fl. oz. Bottles

BY ENFAMIL

Enfamil® Gentlease® helps reduce fussiness, gas and crying within 24 hours.+ see more...

Heidi G.
Acampo, CA
So when my daughter was first born the nurses gave me enfamil newborn to give to her, at first she would drink it like nothing even when we finally went home she still drank it like nothing but after a few weeks I stated noticing that she was not drinking her whole bottle and every time I would try and feed her she was super fussy... I immediately switched to enfamil gentlease and wow it was a big difference not only was she drinking all of her bottle but she stopped being fussy and also she was not getting as much gas as before!!! now this one is a little bit more water down but it actually does help with baby's feeding time and the good thing about this product is that you can keep feeding baby till she or he is one! You don't have to switch over to a new enfamil!
Katrina V.
Winter park, Fl
My son hated this formula! We decided to try different formulas because he was really fussy and had a lot of gas, this was the first we decided to try since it says it helps with gas and fussiness and I had received a free sample from my ob however my baby refused to drink this formula so we quickly had to try a different one.