Enfamil for Supplementing Milk-Based Powder with Iron Infant Formula uploaded by Johanna E.

BY ENFAMIL #81 in Formula

Milk-Based Powder with Iron Infant Formula

Enfamil for Supplementing is designed for breastfeeding moms who choose to introduce formula. This gentle complement to breast milk has broken down proteins and is easy for babies to digest.

Holistic Brain Development
Enfamil for Supplementing has a Neuro Complete blend and helps support your baby's healthy brain development.
The 4 Areas Pediatricians Check for Most
Cognitive - exploring or recognizing objects
Motor - crawling, rolling over and grasping
Communication - gestures, cooing and babbling
Social - smiling, laughing and imitating

Easy-to-digest gentle proteins
Experts recommend DHA and Choline-brain-nourishing nutrients also found in breast milk
Important vitamin D

Product Features

• Vitamin D to support bone health and development
  • Easy-to-digest proteins
  • Gentle nutrition for breastfeeding moms who choose to introduce formula
  • Kosher - D

Ingredients: Corn Syrup Solids, Partially Hydrolyzed Nonfat Milk and Whey Protein Concentrate Solids (Soy), Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, And High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Less than 2%: Mortierella Alpina Oil*, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil**, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride , Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Taurine, and L-Carnitine, *A source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA), **A source of Docosahexaenoic (DHA)

Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite baby formula of all times! This is the only formula I used for both my kids and they loved it! Super healthy and provides all the vitamins and nutritions that babies need 😍😍😍
Sandra O.
I began feeding my first baby this formula after I went back to school and stopped producing a lot of milk. It took her two days to finally drink it and get used to it. She didn't like it at first but you have to work with them if you really want them to take it. I still breastfed her but not as much. I recommend this formula for any mom that wants to switch from breastfeeding to formula.
Coral R.
Franklin Park, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was taken by my daughter since she turned 2 months and she loved it. It comes with a measuring cup and it's simple to mix. I got mine at different stores but they All were pretty affordable. Target, Walmart, Jewel Osco, Cvs, and Walgreens all had this formula. I recommend it to all mothers.
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Breastfeeding has yet to prove 100% successful for me. with my 2nd, I decided to do a lot more research and decided to pump exclusively. I started in the hospital and had to use supplementing formula so he was getting enough to eat. once my milk came in, I didn't have to supplement anymore. it was working wonders but I found I still had to supplement about a month after we had come home. Enfamil is what the hospital made us use and we use it at home. it's been great on baby's tummy. he's gaining weight and is super healthy. I love how you can buy 2 powders in one box. saves on money when we have to buy it.
Jackie B.
Bainbridge, GA
This was a life saver for when I was waiting for my milk supply to come I knew I didn't want to formula feed my baby but when my milk delayed to come in this was my last resort while I waited so for the first 2 weeks we supplemented with this and it was great! Then my milk supply came in and we slowly transition to breastfeeding!
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH
I pump exclusively after having a very difficult and frustrating time breastfeeding, but my milk isn't high calorie enough for my baby girl. My daughter had a lot of trouble with formula - often vomiting it all up right have feeding it to her. We use the Enfamil supplemental formula as its easier on her system than other formula that we have tried. Have had great success using this.
Katiria A.
Bath, PA
I'm so happy with this, after having my 2nd DD my gallbladder decided to die. I wasn't able to breastfeed because of meds I was on before and after surgery this was a nice solution while I was pumping and dumping. I still supplement with it while I'm rebuilding my supply. Like all formula it is expensive but I don't see it as being more or less expensive than other types and brands.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I had to use this product with my newborn because I was not making enough milk to keep her satisfied. I like the way it was formulated in because it allowed her to have a gentle formula while still receiving the benefits of my breast milk. I wish this particular around with my first child and I would've used it all the time. But it is nice for those moms who need to supplement.
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
I love this formula! My son has been breastfed for the first month, until my milk supply stopped. I bought this formula hoping that it would be a good fit for him and it is! He is rarely gassy and fussy, and he takes it very well. It is only at the Kroger Superstore, in my city, so it is a little difficult to find.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best kind of formula! I have a 99.9% breastfed baby, but I'm so scared to leave him with grandma without a backup plan, and thankfully I had this. He ate it just as he would breastmilk and had no digestive problems, i like that this formula compares to breastmilk more than any other!
My baby is currently BF and gaining weight but my one friend said she give her son formula at night so that he sleep better so I am looking to give it a try because my son is a horrible sleeper. Would this be the best ?
Amanda H.
Southern Pines, NC
This is the brand of formula hospital provides. We would like to keep her on this so our daughter doesn't have any stomach issues. How does everyone like it?
Maggie V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We're thinking of supplementing, but tried formula before and my son wouldn't take it. Is this more gentle, and closer to being like breast milk?