Enfamil Enspire Infant Formula

Enfamil Enspire-the first and only formula line in the U.S. containing ingredients MFGM and Lactoferrin, making it our closest ever to breast milk. A non-GMO* baby formula designed to provide complete nutrition for babies through 12 months

*Not made with genetically modified ingredients, but trace amounts of genetically engineered materials may be present in the product from manufacturing environments and process sources. More information at www.enfamil.com/non-GMO

I know there’s nothing better than actually breast milk but is this the best formula to give my baby if I plan to stop breastfeeding ?
Is there a noticeable difference between this and regular enfamil for newborns?
Has anyone noticed and differences between [brand:enspire] and any other formula from [brand:enfamil] ?
Start your review of Enfamil Enspire Infant Formula!
Anne E.
FLORIDA
Enfamil Enspire Infant Formula uploaded by Anne E.
Purchased at: Amazon
This Enfamil Enspre baby formula is a really great formula. My baby had no issues with it. This is the closest formula to breast milk with immune supporting Lactoferrin. This formula contains DHA for brain building and lactoferrin for immune health.  😍❤😍❤
Mitzi L.
Little Rock, AR
Enfamil Enspire Infant Formula uploaded by Mitzi L.
Purchased at: Target
Love it!!! I breast feed and supplement with formula & this is the closest to breast milk you will get! My daughter is meeting all her growth chart recc & had no problem adjusting to this formula! I would recommend. Price is $39.99 but you will find sales from time to time at target. Like buy 2 get $5 back!
Berlin B.
Enfamil Enspire Infant Formula uploaded by Berlin B.
Purchased at: Target
Feels like this one taste better than the others, also low sugar content. Gentle on stomach, provide good nutrition. Great replacement for breast milk.
Kathryn T.
Louisville, KY
Enfamil Enspire Infant Formula uploaded by Kathryn T.
Loved getting the free sample in the mail and it being closest to breast milk! That works for my son who is a nursed and supplemented baby!
Dorothy C.
Seaford, DE
Purchased at: Target
Enfamil sent me free samples of Enspire formula which was great! I was all about breastfeeding, I breastfed for 10 months but due to stress amongst other things, my supply diminished and I was not able to keep up. As a first time mother theres a lot of guilt behind giving your child formula and I was a wreck but when it came to it, I preferred a fed, happy, healthy child. We used up all the samples and then bought a few ourselves. I will say in the end we ended up switching because the price was too much at the time BUT enfamil sends out coupons galore! Make sure you sign up fir samples and you have others in your family sign up too. It really helps to have formula on hand for back up because you never know when you may need it for “back up!”
Trinh H.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Target
I received the sample and then I bought the full size for my baby. We love them. My 7 month old baby enjoys delicious milk. I think Enfamil Enspire is the best formula on the market for my baby. My baby has been using this and continue to use it.
Crystal Z.
Long Beach, CA
Enfamil Enspire Infant Formula uploaded by Crystal Z.
Purchased at: Target
First time purchasing this Baby formula, it’s expensive than the usual one I get. It’s 10$ more only reason why I purchased this one here the Target I went to did not have Similar and I was in need of formula, I honestly think it’s great just pricey for me. My baby did enjoy drinking his bottles, not sure if I will buy it again. 🤔 nothing negative to say. Great 👍🏻🙂🙂🙂
Katherine  C.
Enfamil Enspire Infant Formula uploaded by Katherine  C.
My son loves this formula it’s a great win since I have to work and pumping milk is such a huge time consuming task ,I love that I found a formula he likes
M P.
Austin, TX
The Enfamil Enspire formula is good but expensive. My baby digests the formula very well and seems to like it, compared to other types and brands of formula. My issue with Enfamil Enspire is just the price. Enfamil has other styles of formula that my baby also likes and digests well, and these other styles are less expensive.
Temitope  K.
Elgin, IL
This is the best formula for infants it’s so light and easy to digest. Just buy it and you’ll be amazed
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor C.
il y a 2 ans
Candace T. il y a 2 ans
I’ve tried a few- with neuro-pro for newborns my LO had bad constipation & reflux; gentlease not as much reflux but still happened, he didn’t like the taste that much. Reguline helped the constipation but didn’t need as the concerns didn’t pertain to us. Enspire has been the go to for us, he does so well on it!