BY ENFAMIL #6 in Canned & Powdered Milk

With tailored nutrition for toddlers 1-3 years. Enfagrow toddler next step powder: . has dha and iron and 20 nutrients to help support growth natural defense dual prebiotics blend designed to help support digestive health has key nutrients, link zinc, that are important for toddler development is available in delicious natural milk and vanilla flavors . Information current as of may 2013.â if you have a question, we are here for you.â call us toll free:â â â 1-800-baby123, 8am to 4:30pm monday-saturday, central time.â or visit enfamil.com. see more...

• My baby just turned one. When did you start and stop using this ?1 Answers
  • I never used this before and I also wanted to but never did, my L...1 Answers
  • At what age is a good age to give this to your baby?5 Answers
Kayla B.
Swanton
I just switched my 1 year old to this from the Enfamil AR. She has had issues with many other brands of formula and enfamil seemed to be the only brand she is able to digest. She only seems to like the taste of this brand as well. I will forever be a loyal enfamil customer!
Melissa P.
After my son hit a year, I started giving my son this product. I had gotten a few samples from the company before actually buying a full size. My son drinks both whole milk and this Enfagrow and loves them both. I usually keep these handy for when I'm outside so I don't have to carry whole milk with me. It has a strong vanilla smell but I personally love that and my son does also.
Kristin W.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this for my one year old who was a bit under weight at her check up. We use is twice a day along with whole milk. She likes the taste and I feel like she's getting necessary nutrients. The price isn't too bad with the enfamil rebates. We are probably going to continue use for a couple months.
Flor S.
I had no problem when feeding this formula to my toddler. But unfortunately I heard some bad things about this formula causing health issues, even though I had no problems, I won't be purchasing no more.
Becky W.
We have used Enfamil gentlease since my son was born. We moved him up to stage 2 and just recently stage 3. Personally, i cannot speak for the taste, but the smell alone just smells like too much. My son must feel the same way because he wanted to part of it either. He will drink it if i add a scoop to his regular stage 2, which is what i have since started until we are done with the container.
Anna B.
Buckeye, AZ
My youngest daughter had health problems as an infant and didn't grow as quick as she could have because of it so she was on a specialized diet. When she was old enough to be off formula she still needed a little boost so we tried this next step formula. She loved the flavor and the vanilla has a pleasant scent. She would even turn down other drinks to have some of this. I liked that it gave her the extra nutrients she still needed to help her catch up in weight and the price was good to us.
Dorruella D.
Enfagrow is a great alternative from regular milk. I'm happy that this product gives my baby boy the extra vitamins and supplements he needs to grow. My little guy is very happy with this product which makes momma happy. Lol.
ivon o.
I have introduced my kids to Enfagrow. In fact Enfamil has been my baby formula Ive ever used when I started formula base. Until they have reached todds year and loved the vanilla flavor.
Cristal S.
Dallas, Tx
My daughter loves this milk...and she's 4 years old..but I still buy it for her..but I like too add regular milk so that it won't be to sweet for her..and love that it also comes in vanilla flavor..
Rebecca  H.
This stuff is amazing. Smells amazing. Received some in the mail today, my 1 yo LOVES it!! I'll definitely be purchasing some once we run out!! Enfamilis such an amazing brand!!
Daisy L.
I have been wondering are Enfamil products good? I usually review only sensitive similac.
Jessica R.
At what age is a good age to give this to your baby?
Miriam h.
Does it cause constipation ?
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Mega Parent Expert
My baby just turned one. When did you start and stop using this ?
katina h.
I never used this before and I also wanted to but never did, my Lil one is about to be 2 soon, is she old enough for this..would love to get it when we are out and on the go to. avoid giving her juice all day.