Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby FormulaEnfamil

Enfamil EnfaCare Milk-Based Formula, for Babies Born Prematurely, Ready to Use

by Enfamil

NULL

WhhEre can i buy ?
Who Else's baby likes this brand
Start your review of Enfamil EnfaCare Milk-Based Formula, for Babies Born Prematurely, Ready to Use!
Casey T.
Staunton, IL
Nutritionally I would give this 5 stars but the powder version of this made my son miserably gassy so his dr. Okayed switching to a regular formula. The premade like he was given in the special care nursery was so much better on his belly, not sure how they can be so different but I'm glad I switched.
JEIMY C.
Orlando
My child is a preemie and the hospital started feeding this, one he was discharged I’ve been told to continue on feeding him with this. He has done great.
Cora J.
Peoria, IL
It's great to have the extra calories for a preemie baby and did not cause the vomiting the neosure cause my little girl, however it did cause extreme colic and has so we had to switch. But it did help her gain weight well.
Norma H.
Mayesville
It has helped my son catch up with his growth and weight fast. Yes it meet all my expectations and went beyond them. I wouldn't improve this product it is a great product.
Kim W.
South Lyon, MI
My 23 weeker was put on this in the NICU. At first we used to fortify breast milk combined with beneprotein. He showed regular weight gain and growth so we were able to eliminate beneprotein (at 8 weeks adjusted) but kept him on breast milk and enfacare. He doesn't like the two combined so we put the effort in to feed him equal parts of both. He seems to constantly be battling gas and irregular bowel movements on Enfacare - side effects that are apparently common from what I've seen on other reviews. I'm looking forward to being able to put him on regular calorie formula sooner rather than later to hopefully address this discomfort. He's progressed from 1 lb. 8 oz. to 13 lb. 7 oz. over his 5.5 months of life.
Casey T.
Staunton, IL
These were great! When leaving special care they gave us tons! The premade is convenient although I wish they made like huge packs of nursettes my son had difficulties eating consistently so sometimes he'd eat less than and oz and the rest would be wasted. We eventually switched to gentlease as the premade was too costly and the powdered Enfacare made him miserably gassy.
Danielle B.
Lexington, SC
Enfamil EnfaCare Milk-Based Formula, for Babies Born Prematurely, Ready to Use uploaded by Danielle B.
This formula worked great for my son who was a preemie born three months early. It helped him gain weight quickly. I would definitely recommend this product to parent's that have a premature baby.
Bri N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My sister uses Enfamil formula for my nephew. It definitely meets our expectations. We buy this at King Soopers usually and I don't think there is room for improvement. We would definitely buy it again.
Erica G.
Very convenient! When going out shopping or somewhere for a longer period of time these come in super handy. Packing pumped milk or water and powder formula can sometimes be a hassle. These don't need to be refrigerated (after opening they do) and there's no measuring. We always had one in the diaper bag in case it was needed.
Stacy D.
Levittown, PA
I'd give this product five stars if it wasn't so expensive, but that's just the nature of formula. Enfamil is great with sending out a lot of coupons though! We used this formula after my son was born six weeks early and I had to supplement my breast milk with this. He stayed on it for almost six months and never had any issues with it. Powder mixed well. He began growing fine thanks to the extra calories from the formula!