Enfamil EnfaCare Lipil Milk-Based Infant Formula uploaded by Danielle B.

BY ENFAMIL

Scientifically designed to support the growth and development of babies born prematurely . With extra vitamins and minerals, Enfamil EnfaCare is a milk-based, 22-Cal/fl oz formula that supports your baby s healthy development DHA level similar to worldwide breast milk average* Premature babies fed Enfamil formulas** during the first year have achieved catch-up growth similar to that of healthy breastfed infants Formulas like Enfamil EnfaCare are often recommended to be used through 9 months of age Ask your baby s doctor if Enfamil EnfaCare is right for your baby. *Average level of DHA in worldwide breast milk is 0.32% 0.22% based on an analysis of 65 studies of 2,474 women. **Enfamil Premature Lipil, Enfamil Enfacare Lipil, Enfamil Lipil Information current as of August 12, 2010.  If you have a question, we are here for you.  Call us toll free: 1-800-BABY123, 8a see more...

Valeria P.
Since my babies were born 6 weeks early, the doctors had us fortify my breast milk with this formula. So far, the babies have taken it very well. It is kind of pricey, but it is great for premature babies. I'm definitely going to stick to this formula until our doctor thinks we can change it up, but our babies have taken to it and it doesn't seem to bother them.
Liliana G.
I have twin premature girls and this is the formula they were given in order for them to gain weight faster since its a high calorie formula, i have nothing but good things to say about this now my daughters are 11 months and are the height and weight of other 11months old not premature babies.
Rachel S.
medford, NJ
One of the best.
Amber J.
Tucson, AZ
My son was put on this formula when he was born because he wasn't gaining a lot of weight and it worked great. He gained about a pound a week on this.
Ashley S.
Stony Point, NC
My daughter was born a preemie, the formula is great and helped her gain weight pretty quick as well, she eventually caught up where she was supposed to be and they took her off of it.
Cyndi B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I had teeny tiny baby girls in the NICU for months. Breast milk did not have enough calories so we had to supplement with this formula. Once you get over feeling guilty - it is a lifesaver, literally. Every calorie counts when your baby is born at 2 pounds!
Marisa V.
Comstock Park, MI
I use this on my premie twins. I haven't had any problems. I've tried changing the formula twice for gassiness and always come back to this.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
We had to use this for our preemie twins to fortify our breast milk so they gained weight. It worked really well adding calories to my breast milk.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My sister uses Enfamil formula for my nephew. It definitely meets our expectations. We buy this at King Soopers usually and I don't think there is room for improvement. We would definitely buy it again.
Danielle B.
Columbia, SC
This formula worked great for my son who was a preemie born three months early. It helped him gain weight quickly. I would definitely recommend this product to parent's that have a premature baby.