Enfamil EnfaCare Lipil Milk-Based Infant Formula uploaded by Danielle B.

BY ENFAMIL

Scientifically designed to support the growth and development of babies born prematurely . With extra vitamins and minerals, Enfamil EnfaCare is a milk-based, 22-Cal/fl oz formula that supports your baby s healthy development DHA level similar to worldwide breast milk average* Premature babies fed Enfamil formulas** during the first year have achieved catch-up growth similar to that of healthy breastfed infants Formulas like Enfamil EnfaCare are often recommended to be used through 9 months of age Ask your baby s doctor if Enfamil EnfaCare is right for your baby. *Average level of DHA in worldwide breast milk is 0.32% 0.22% based on an analysis of 65 studies of 2,474 women. **Enfamil Premature Lipil, Enfamil Enfacare Lipil, Enfamil Lipil Information current as of August 12, 2010.  If you have a question, we are here for you.  Call us toll free: 1-800-BABY123, 8a see more...

Casey T.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
Nutritionally I would give this 5 stars but the powder version of this made my son miserably gassy so his dr. Okayed switching to a regular formula. The premade like he was given in the special care nursery was so much better on his belly, not sure how they can be so different but I'm glad I switched.
Bri F.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My sister uses Enfamil formula for my nephew. It definitely meets our expectations. We buy this at King Soopers usually and I don't think there is room for improvement. We would definitely buy it again.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Columbia, SC
This formula worked great for my son who was a preemie born three months early. It helped him gain weight quickly. I would definitely recommend this product to parent's that have a premature baby.
Valeria P.
Valeria P.
Since my babies were born 6 weeks early, the doctors had us fortify my breast milk with this formula. So far, the babies have taken it very well. It is kind of pricey, but it is great for premature babies. I'm definitely going to stick to this formula until our doctor thinks we can change it up, but our babies have taken to it and it doesn't seem to bother them.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Medford, NJ
One of the best.
Liliana G.
Liliana G.
I have twin premature girls and this is the formula they were given in order for them to gain weight faster since its a high calorie formula, i have nothing but good things to say about this now my daughters are 11 months and are the height and weight of other 11months old not premature babies.
Marisa V.
Marisa V.
Comstock Park, MI
I use this on my premie twins. I haven't had any problems. I've tried changing the formula twice for gassiness and always come back to this.
Kim W.
Kim W.
South Lyon, MI
My 23 weeker was put on this in the NICU. At first we used to fortify breast milk combined with beneprotein. He showed regular weight gain and growth so we were able to eliminate beneprotein (at 8 weeks adjusted) but kept him on breast milk and enfacare. He doesn't like the two combined so we put the effort in to feed him equal parts of both. He seems to constantly be battling gas and irregular bowel movements on Enfacare - side effects that are apparently common from what I've seen on other reviews. I'm looking forward to being able to put him on regular calorie formula sooner rather than later to hopefully address this discomfort. He's progressed from 1 lb. 8 oz. to 13 lb. 7 oz. over his 5.5 months of life.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
We had to use this for our preemie twins to fortify our breast milk so they gained weight. It worked really well adding calories to my breast milk.
Cyndi B.
Cyndi B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I had teeny tiny baby girls in the NICU for months. Breast milk did not have enough calories so we had to supplement with this formula. Once you get over feeling guilty - it is a lifesaver, literally. Every calorie counts when your baby is born at 2 pounds!