Enfamil D-Vi-Sol Vitamin D Supplement Drops uploaded by Betty B.Enfamil D-Vi-Sol Vitamin D Supplement Drops uploaded by Arcelia M.

BY ENFAMIL

Essential for All Breastfed Infants #1 Brand Recommended by Pediatricians The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends using a vitamin D supplement for exclusively and partially breastfed babies because of low average levels of vitamin D in breast milk. D-Vi-Sol meets the 400 IU of vitamin D recommended by the AAP for all breastfed infants. D-Vi-Sol provides an essential vitamin that helps your baby s body absorb calcium for strong bones and teeth. D-Vi-Sol complements your breast milk to help provide optimal nutrition for your baby. D-Vi-Sol is sugar-free, gluten-free and lactose-free. Trust the #1 Pediatritian Recommended Infant Vitamin Drops We are here for you.  Call us toll free at: 1-800-BABY123, 8 AM to 4:30 PM Monday - Saturday, Central Time. see more...

• How long, and starting when should a baby be using this?3 Answers
  • Does this upset your baby's tummy? I have tried it with my daught...3 Answers
  • How long should vitamin D drops be used? (i.e. - how old should a...2 Answers
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
I used there's while breastfeeding. They smelled horrible and neither one of my kids enjoyed taking them. If you got this on your clothes or bedding it stains. If it wasn't recommended by the dr and the hospital we wouldn't have used them.
Kristin P.
Milltown, NJ
I used these with both of my children. The pediatrician recommended this brand, they were great except the smell and flavor. My daughters both weren't crazy about them. They were affordable, and easy to use.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
These were recommended by our pediatrician, because strictly breastfed babies need a vitamin D supplement. The liquid is a yellowish orange clear liquid and come with a clearly labeled plastic syringe for easy dosage. Our baby liked the taste of these cherry flavored drops, so it was easy giving it to him every day. We have tried some other Organic brands but they stain terribly if your baby spits up at all.
Rebecka S.
Toronto, OH
Our twins were born at 37 weeks and one had to be in the nicu, the doctors told us to buy this d vi sol and give it to him everyday. Our regular pediatrician told us to go ahead an give it to both boys everyday that it wouldn't hurt. So at two weeks old we started sticking 1ml in their very first morning bottle everyday. Both boys have had no issues with it. No side effects. I'd definitely recommend it!
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I am not a fan of these drops at all! My daughter HATES them! She used them as a newborn because she was strictly breastfed and now as she gets older, she refuses to take them. She will not even touch the milk if it has these drops in them. They are extremely over priced too! This is definitely a no go!
Nichole K.
I was given these by my dr. And childs pediatrician beacuse they said he wasnt getting enough vitamin d from breastmilk alone. Its impossible to give the dosage alone due to its horrible taste ,yes i tasted it as i do everything i give my children, but when i mixed it with milk he took it just fine.
Dominique R.
Detroit, MI
I have been giving my baby these drops ever since he was born. They seem to be doing the trick there aren't any bad side effects. The taste is probably pretty nasty because my baby makes weird faces after I give it to him. But it does the job it's supposed to do.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
My pediatrician recommended these drops for my exclusively breastfed baby. He takes this fine out of the dropper but it is a little messy. This has the consistency of syrup and is just as sticky. It is very affordable.
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
Just days after I started giving this product to my son, he started experiencing EXTREMELY painful gas cramps that kept him up at night and caused him to cry non-stop. Family and friends suggested that perhaps he was just a colicky baby, but I decided to stop giving him the drop after reading some reviews online, and the gas and cramping completely stopped. Because parents are encouraged to give their breastfed babies a Vitamin D supplement, I researched a different brand and started giving him an all natural Vitamin D drop that I found on Amazon (made by Three Trees LLC). He has responded well to it and it makes me feel great that I'm not giving him a product with so many artificial ingredients like this one. There are so many unnecessary additives in this product, such as caramel coloring, that I would encourage you to look at natural alternatives even if your child doesn't experience the same side effects that mine did! My son's pediatrician has even started recommending this alternative brand to parents instead of the Enfamil one after examining the ingredients himself and having several parents complain of adverse effects from it
Dixie G.
I HATE these drops. I gave them to my son for two days and he would scream every time so I decided to try a drop on my tongue and it was the most disguising flavor plus it made my tongue feel almost numb! But Mommys Bliss, they make a few different supplements with vitamin D that only take a few drops and not a whole syringe like this garbage.
Paula K.
N Lauderdale, FL
Will There ever be a better tasting vitamin drop.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
Does this upset your baby's tummy? I have tried it with my daughter and she spits up a pretty big amount, which she usually doesn't, after taking this. I'm wondering if it's related.
Joshua L.
Attleboro, MA
How long, and starting when should a baby be using this?
Katie W.
Monmouth, OR
How long should vitamin D drops be used? (i.e. - how old should a baby be when you STOP giving it to them)
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert
Who else hates these drops for their little ones?