Enfamil A.R. Milk-Based Infant Formula, Iron Fortified, 1-Quart Cans (Pack of 6)

BY ENFAMIL #78 in Formula

Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
Started my daughter on this after she was spitting up too much on the normal Enfamil infant formula. The spit up didn't magically go away at the first feeding like I thought it would, but instead it gradually decreased to next to no spitting up after about a week and a half. This is all we buy now and i"m happy its available. Also Target carries these in 2 pk. refill form which saves a few bucks!
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Mega Parent Expert
My son was on this starting at 2 months old as he had a lot of issues keeping food down and was severely underweight. instead of throwing up 3/4 the formula every feeding, he'd just throw up 1/2. We had to put him on prunes two weeks after starting this because the rice constipated him so bad it was rediculous. this was honestly one of the worst formulas we tried - and he was on almost every kind.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I rotated between the Enfamil lipil and this, the AR. But mostly used this at night, because it had the rice and is thicker, it helped my babies sleep through the night instead of adding rice cereal to the bottle, which I don't recommend. This was great for my fussy babies. Highly recommend.
kathryne o.
kathryne o.
Alton, IL
My son had a lot of tummy problems when he was a baby but almost as soon as we switched over to this formula almost all of them went away. It was amazing.
brittany  t.
brittany t.
Pittston, PA
Love this formula. when all other formulas failed with my baby this Enfamil formula did the trick with my infants.