Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula for Spit-Up uploaded by Megan S.

BY ENFAMIL

Clinically proven to reduce frequent spit-up* All babies spit-up from time to time, but frequent spit-up after feeding can become inconvenient.  Enfamil A.R. is proven to significantly reduce frequent spit-up, giving moms the assurance that their baby is getting and keeping all the nourishment they need to grow healthy. Designed to flow freely through nipple and thicken slightly in baby s tummy More balanced nutrition than adding rice cereal to formula DHA and ARA to support baby s brain and eye development This formulation is also marketed as Enfamil® RestFull™. *Based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. before the addition of DHA and ARA with babies who spit up frequently , comparing frequency of spit up after feeding Enfamil A.R. to the same babies at the beginning of the study . Ask your doctor if Enfamil A.R. is right for your baby. Information current a see more...

• Has anyone else had success in treating their baby's acid reflux ...3 Answers
Peyton V.
Weaverville, NC
My daughter use to spit up so bad and I tried formula after formula and couldn't find anything to help. I switched her to this formula and it helped her so much. If your child spits up and you have tried everything to help it I would recommend switching them to this formula!
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
Mega Parent Expert
This didn't work as well as I had hoped to. I read of the great reviews I'm about this helped with acid reflux or heavy spotters and the only change I saw in my son was weight gain and I'm guessing that's because of the "rice" in it and he was so use to just plain breast milk or formula.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
This is the only formula my little man can drink that he doesn't throw up or I guess when he was in the nicu the only one he could keep down!! He still uses it and it is pretty good priced and you can buy double pack refills and use the coupons they send you for signing up for free coupons and samples plus you get an awesome welcome kit!! Worth it for sure!!
Veronica A.
Port orange , FL
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter would spit up soooooo much before I put her on this formula!! She would go through 4 onesies in an hour!! This one made spit up very minimal, and her diapers were a lot less messy!! I recommend this to soooo many new moms!!
Nicole K.
Calif City, CA
I couldn't breastfeed when my son was born. We started him off with the Enfamil newborn and switched him to the regular Enfamil but noticed he was having a lot of problems with spitting up so we switched to Enfamil AR. It started working immediately for him.
Rashika J.
Las Vegas, NV
My son use to spit with all the other formulas and this was the only thing that would stay down. I was not able to produce enough breast milk so i used this formula as well as breast milk and things worked out great. No more spit ups = a happy mom and baby!!!
Amber S.
Our Peds dr change my son to this formula for reflux and its been the best thing ever. He was a little constipated the first week or so because the formula is thicker but we are all smiles here now!
Love it!
alannah G.
Tucson, AZ
I wish I could give this formula 100 grade A's. My daughter has bad acid reflux and this is the only formula that has worked. Plus it doesn't smell that bad like similac
Gabriella L.
Hallandale, FL
I wish I would have discovered Enfamil A.R. first instead of 10 formulas later. This formula put a stop to frequent spit-up and discomfort. A total life and sleep saver!
Page R.
Ponchatoula, LA
I supplemented Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula for Spit-Up for both my breastfeed babies. I did it first with my son and it was the only one he liked. When it came to choose on for my daughter i didn't even try another i knew A.R. on the one for her.
Whitney O.
palm city, FL
Has anyone else had success in treating their baby's acid reflux by using this product alone? I am still iffy about giving my daughter Zantac, but don't want to cause her too much upset, so looking for other treatments and diets to help.