Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula

Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula is specially formulated with a thicker consistency clinically proven to reduce spit-up by over 50%* while providing complete nutrition for your infant up to 12 months, unlike just adding rice cereal to formula. Spit-up is common side effect of your baby's developing digestive system. But a switch to Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula can make a difference. *Based on a clinical study of Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula before the addition of DFIA, ARA, and prebiotics with infants who spit up frequently (5 or more spit-ups per day), comparing frequency and volume of spit up after feeding Enfamil A.R. to the same babies at the beginning of the study **Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand of Infant Formula - QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017.

Can you add cereal to this[product:enfamil-a.r.-milk-based-infant-formula-for-spit-up-powder]?
When your little one started cereal, did you stay on AR?
Does this actually reduce the amount of spit up? Do you need to buy different nipples to allow for the thicker formula to flow?
Start your review of Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula!
Allison H.
Richmond, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula uploaded by Allison H.
We switched to this brand at the recommendation of our doctor. One of our twins was spitting up and the other had GERD. Within 3 days we noticed a positive difference. The was barely any spitting up and the GERD was significantly lessened.
Shelby C.
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
We switched to this when Gerber Good Starts didn’t work well on his little belly. This seemed to help reduce spit up and was gentle on his belly. I used the powder, not the liquid, and the packaging could be better in my opinion.
Kaylee C.
Melbourne, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So many different flavors or styles to chose from find the one that fits your babies needs the best there’s plenty of choices
Nafisa K.
Sammamish, WA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
The #1 selling brand of formula for spit-up common reflex yes clinically proven DHA to help support brain development, prebiotic & vitamin to help support digestive & immune health totally satisfied
Rhiannon G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
This was the best formula for our little girl. She has a little reflux issue but not enough of one to medicate for but the pediatrician recommended trying this formula to help with keeping her food down along with some other tips. It worked well, our baby is happy and gaining weight without much more than a little spit up (normal spit up amounts) every once and a while. Highly recommend trying this if your little one is having issues with keeping formula down. We also mixed the powder with breast milk at first until our little one grew out of the reflux issue.
Courtney J.
Queen Creek, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Enfamil A.R. Infant Formula uploaded by Courtney J.
This milk is very good I’ve tried it with 2 of my kids I love the liquid better just because it’s faster and looks thicker. The color of it is like a light brown maybe cream. It didn’t bother me at all I trust this milk my child was very colicky and needed something to fill her up and this was the one I haven’t looked back since . I also use the powder it last longer but does the same thing. It’s kinda expensive around 13-34 bucks but worth it in my opinion
Angela F.
Attalla, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This is a life savor for your little one with reflux. Its prepared the same way as regular, it’s just thicker and stays in baby’s tummy.
Heather J.
Fort Polk, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only formula I could use with my daughters severe reflux that helped even just a bit. Compared to other brands she could Atleast keep enough of this down to gain weight!
Kelcey M.
Cape Coral
Best formula for my babies. Each one of them had horrible acid reflux and always threw up after a feeding. More then normal. Went to the doctor and everything. Switched to this formula and it helped tremendously! Would recommend to mamas with a baby that is always spitting up.
Charysma M.
Kansas City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
All babies are different! With my first this was great for her spitting up problems. With my second.... we’ve had so much problems trying to find a good formula. He can’t poop right and he STILL spits up  I recommend to anyone who has a baby that spits up like crazy to at least try this formula!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...