BY ENFAMIL #16 in Formula

Enfamil™ A.R.® for Spit-Up for Newborns & Infants 0-12 Months Infant Formula.
Helps Support.
Triple Health Guard™.
Growth.
Brain & Eye.
Immune System.
Milk-Based Powder with Iron.
Thickened with Added Rice Starch.
12.9 oz (366 g). see more...

• Does this actually reduce the spit up?4 Answers
  • Has this formula caused constipation in your little one?6 Answers
  • Do you think it would be a good idea to switch from enfam...2 Answers
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Review for: Infant Formula 12.9 oz more...
I usually use enfamil with my babies .i have boy/Girl twins. My boy twin spits up a lot so he has to use this ar formula for his acid reflux and my girl twin uses the gentle ease formula. So I’ll be buying this monthly .
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Infant Formula 12.9 oz more...
Obviously every baby reacts different to everything, but my daughter hated this formula. She had bad reflux so she was put on this formula, it made her so gassy she’s cry for hours. As soon as she stopped taking it she was instantly relieved.
Lisa L.
Pontiac, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ever since I switched my daughter to this formula she stopped spitting up and is full for longer. It definitely met my expectations and more. It’s a lil bit expensive but totally worth it. I would highly recommend this to other people
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Infant Formula 12.9 oz more...
This is the only milk my little could drink and not have issue with! It was a godsend to her! No more spitting up or tummy hurting ! She had trouble doing #2 but after this milk she went just fine with out any gas as well!
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
My son had severe silent reflux, which means he would choke on his spit up as it wouldn't come completely up through his throat. This formula was the only one that worked, as the added texture keeps stomach contents down. After four months and with doctors go-ahead we were able to add rice cereal in addition to the AR formula and it was at that point I was able to take him off the monitors at night (we used to make sure he didn't choke in his sleep) because he stopped having silent choking throughout the day.
Rylie  D.
Saint Johns, MI
My son was spitting up so bad after each bottle, sometimes projectile. I was worried that he wasn't getting enough of his food with that much coming back up. I heard about the Enfamil AR and decided to give it shot. So far, the spit up is drastically reduced. Sometimes just a little dribble but nothing compared to before! I will continue to use this!
Amber B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Had to use this with my first born son and it was a life savor he had the worst time with feedings at first not because of him he was a champ at feedings lol but it was cuz we couldn't find the right thing for him since I wasn't able to breastfeed due to producing problems but as soon as we got him on this it all went away and he was a super eater again lol👍👍
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
After numerous different formulas we finally found this one. My son smiled for the first time and finally became happy. It is expensive but well worth it. You can get it on WIC with a doctors note. It is thick and has added rice to help a lot with spit up.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product did not really work for us. In fact it actually increased my sons spit up. It's a little bit more than the other types of enfamil but enfamil is great about sending customers coupons which help with the price. I won't buy this kind again.
Megan R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
At around 3 months, my baby started to spit up A LOT after every feeding. Then we noticed our LO was spitting up every so often an hour after feeding. We made the move to switch to this formula. We were already using Enfamil, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Doesn't mean I wasn't nervous, but it worked out for the best. We noticed our LO wasn't spitting up as much or not at all after feeding. We did notice a little bit of spit up in between feedings, but it wasn't enough for us to freak out over. Our Lo still wears bibs to protect clothing, but they are more of a fashion statement now. Though this tends to be a little more expensive, it was worth it. You can find all kinds of coupons too, especially if you sign up with enfamil. Some local groceries even give you some. Target has given us a $15 off coupon before. That was a BIG help! But most of the time, we'll get $5 off coupons.
Rosenell D.
Riviera Beach, FL
Has this formula caused constipation in your little one?
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this actually reduce the spit up?
Kate T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do you think it would be a good idea to switch from enfamil gentlease to enfamil AR? Doing it back and forth if constipation starts to become an issue? Has anybody ever done that before or had any experience with doing this?
Keila G.
Perris, CA
My baby has a lot of spit up does it reduce or stop it and does it cause other side effects like constipation