Enfagrow™ Toddler Next Step™ 3 Natural Milk Flavor Milk Drink  24 oz. Canister

Enfagrow™ Toddler Next Step™ 3 Natural Milk Flavor Milk Drink 24 oz. Canister

BY ENFAGROW

With tailored nutrition for toddlers 1-3 years. Enfagrow toddler next step powder: . has dha and iron and 20 nutrients to help support growth natural defense dual prebiotics blend designed to help support digestive health has key nutrients, link zinc, that are important for toddler development is available in delicious natural milk and vanilla flavors . Information current as of may 2013.â if you have a question, we are here for you.â call us toll free:â â â 1-800-baby123, 8am to 4:30pm monday-saturday, central time.â or visit enfamil.com. see more...

• My baby is turning one, so I have been looking for a good...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Victoria L.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves this. At 9 months almost 10 he eats everything he can. He wasn't taking many bottles at all so we switched tho this. He was unable to take milk it caused diarihha and bad diaper rash [product:enfagrow-toddler-next-step-3-natural-milk-flavor-milk-drink--24-oz.-canister]
Harley M.
Jacksonville , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Enfagrow Older Toddler Powder Formula Natural Milk 24 oz lb lb more...
My daughter is a super picky eater and I was worried she wasn’t getting the right amount of nutrients. This drink has really helped her get those key nutrients! I will continue buying this toddler formula.
Danielle H.
Riverside, CA
This gives me such peace of mind each time my son drinks this because I know he is getting lots of wonderful nutrients including DHA. DHA is super important for growing children under two, it helps develop their brains. Also this is great for children who are picky eaters. My son is super picky and can hardly ever sit still so having him drink this makes me feel so much better. I know he is getting nutrients that he could possibly be missing from being so picky. Also his doctor recommended this to me as well. I, myself HIGHLY recommend this for all kids-even the ones who aren't picky.
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter recently turned 1 and so I've switched her to milk, but I just felt like I wasn't giving her enough brain food so I started adding this. It has a lot of stuff for her development and the taste doesn't bother her at all with her milk. I'll probably keep using it into she's 3. Well worth the costs even with only 1 scoop in a bottle
Adell S.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Just started using this go my Lo, he just turned one. So have to eat him off of his infant formula and didn't want to go straight to milk. At first he didn't want to drink it, but then gave in. I even tried it to make sure it was good. Taste just like milk. Love that he is still getting his nutriments and DHA. I must say this is better than cows milk for him. Glad I made the choice I made.
valentina c.
Lithia, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves it better than the one she has before (similac) if she likes it I like it so it is perfect is actually cheaper than similac it last long time (she just have two bottles a day one in the morning 4oz one at night 8oz) and last about 2 weeks or so
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was able to recieve this absolutely free from them as a birthday gift for him and he absolutely love this milk. He always reaching for this canister before his other brand he use. He also drinks it faster than the other one so I believe he enjoys it.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have a picky toddler so I use this along with cow milk to make sure my little one gets the nutrition she needs since she doesn't eat veggies and meat very well.
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
When my now 3yrs old was ready to make the transition from formula to whole milk as for the pediatrician recommendation I have a very hard time, because every single milk she recommended was not welcome for my baby stomach, we tried whole milk, reduce fat, fat free, soy, almond and one day I just stopped calling her and started giving him Enfagrow and was the best thing I ever did. Was very gentle with his stomach and he was very happy with it.
Brittany J.
Akron, OH
I use this product everyday for my 2.5 year old picky eater. I give him one serving a day after dinner to fill any nutritional gaps. He loves the taste. I change it up sometimes and add a little chocolate to it. I have also added it to smoothies for him. This really gives me a piece of mind knowing he is getting more than just vitamins and minerals but PROTEIN. My son eats no meat or peanut butter right now. Love this stuff.
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
Is this only for the transition period from getting off formula to milk or is it kind of like a mill supplement type thing?
Amber W.
Las Vegas
What is the reccomended age that I start using this with my child?
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Do you use it with combination of regular milk ?
Janessa M.
Bossier City, LA
What's the difference in this and formula? Other than price?
Imaris M.
My baby is turning one, so I have been looking for a good Toddler formula. How did it go?