Enfagrow™ Toddler Next Step™ 3 Natural Milk Flavor Milk Drink  24 oz. Canister

Enfagrow™ Toddler Next Step™ 3 Natural Milk Flavor Milk Drink 24 oz. Canister

BY ENFAGROW #70 in Baby Food

With tailored nutrition for toddlers 1-3 years. Enfagrow toddler next step powder: . has dha and iron and 20 nutrients to help support growth natural defense dual prebiotics blend designed to help support digestive health has key nutrients, link zinc, that are important for toddler development is available in delicious natural milk and vanilla flavors . Information current as of may 2013.â if you have a question, we are here for you.â call us toll free:â â â 1-800-baby123, 8am to 4:30pm monday-saturday, central time.â or visit enfamil.com. see more...

• My baby is turning one, so I have been looking for a good Toddler...1 Answers
  • Is this only for the transition period from getting off formula t...3 Answers
  • What is the reccomended age that I start using this with my child?3 Answers
Enfagrow™ Toddler Next Step™ 3 Natural Milk Flavor Milk Drink  24 oz. Canister
Enfagrow™ Toddler Next Step™ 3 Natural Milk Flavor Milk Drink 24 oz. Canister
Buy on Walgreens*
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
When my now 3yrs old was ready to make the transition from formula to whole milk as for the pediatrician recommendation I have a very hard time, because every single milk she recommended was not welcome for my baby stomach, we tried whole milk, reduce fat, fat free, soy, almond and one day I just stopped calling her and started giving him Enfagrow and was the best thing I ever did. Was very gentle with his stomach and he was very happy with it.
Brittany J.
Akron, OH
I use this product everyday for my 2.5 year old picky eater. I give him one serving a day after dinner to fill any nutritional gaps. He loves the taste. I change it up sometimes and add a little chocolate to it. I have also added it to smoothies for him. This really gives me a piece of mind knowing he is getting more than just vitamins and minerals but PROTEIN. My son eats no meat or peanut butter right now. Love this stuff.
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA
I wasn't ready to give my son whole milk cause I knew it wouldn't give him all the nutrients he needs but with this I feel confident :) the price is nice for $18 you get 24 oz of powder :)) plus the vanilla flavor is a bonus my son loves it highly recommend it !
Taylor G.
My son loved drinking this and I found it was a very good transitioning step to drinking milk. It helped his stomach and ensured me that he was getting his necessary vitamins! I repurchased multiple times with him and will for other children as well!
brianna s.
Kannapolis, NC
This is great for toddlers very nutritonal they still need more nutrients wven after the age of one i know there is milk but this has all the nutrition your child could possibly need we love it !
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
My daughter has done so well with this stuff. When she was still trying to get use to milk we have her this and it helped her so much getting off her baby formula and onto milk!
taghreed b.
Tulsa, OK
Im love with EnfaGROW formula THAT my older son was drink it since he was newborn . i like it so much . difinitly i recommend for new moms to use it
natalie l.
Orlando, FL
My oldest is a picky eater and i find that this helps alot. He likes this drink. Its a good price especially after coupons
Lauren S.
Umatilla, FL
I'm not seeing any results what so ever! For $20 I at least expected for my daughter to get full faster.
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
My daughter recently turned 1 and so I've switched her to milk, but I just felt like I wasn't giving her enough brain food so I started adding this. It has a lot of stuff for her development and the taste doesn't bother her at all with her milk. I'll probably keep using it into she's 3. Well worth the costs even with only 1 scoop in a bottle
Amber W.
Las Vegas
What is the reccomended age that I start using this with my child?
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
Do you use it with combination of regular milk ?
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
Is this only for the transition period from getting off formula to milk or is it kind of like a mill supplement type thing?
Janessa M.
Bossier City, LA
What's the difference in this and formula? Other than price?
Imaris M.
My baby is turning one, so I have been looking for a good Toddler formula. How did it go?