BY ENFAMIL

Enfagrow Toddler Next Step Natural Milk Ready-to-Drink Milk Drink, 8 fl oz bottles, 6pk (Pack of 4): Nutritionally tailored for toddlers 1-3 years old Neuro Support blend has DHA, iron and 16 other nutrients Helps nourish the rapid brain growth that... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
ENFAGROW, TODDLER NEXT STEP is super convenient and handy transportable. It doesn't require refrigeration until open, and it is just ready to use.  It has a great taste and provides the vitamins and nutrients for my little one.  It's specially created to develop healthy brain improvement
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
This is my go to of the two flavours.
I love these ready to drink bottles. Great nutritional value for toddlers especially picky ones.

The only thing that I don't like is how sweet they are. I always dilute them with water or milk. My son bounces off the walls if I give him only the enfagrow.

I notice he picks up on words and other things a lot faster when he drinks these. I try to buy them on sale since they are kind of pricey.

I highly recommend trying these out.