BY ENFAGROW

Enfagrow Premium Vanilla Ready To Drink, Cans see more...

• I know it says for one year and up but up to what age can...1 Answers
  • Is there any difference in taste between this ready-to-dr...2 Answers
  • How good is this product i was hesitant to give this to m...1 Answers
Amanda H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This stuff is fantastic for those day trips when finding a carton of whole milk is impossible. My son will drink it chilled or at room temperature and hasn't rebuffed milk after having it, which was a big fear of mine. The opening is great for the straw or pouring in a sippy. I also sometimes give it to my son when he goes through a picky eating stage so I can have some comfort knowing he's still getting those vitamins he needs.
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
I exclusively nursed my daughter for the first year. Once she turned a year I continued to nurse but began to incorporate enfagrow formula as I did not want to go to straight cows milk in her diet. She absolutely loved the vanilla flavored ready made enfagrow formula cartons.
I have to admit I tried some myself. It is sweet but very subtle. This made the transition from breast to formula easier for her and in turn me!
Ashley C.
Midland, NC
My daughter loved these! I had to put her back on formula when she was around 14 months because she was not eating enough and getting her nutrients so her pediatrician recommended these. I bought them because they were a sale and had a $1 off coupon so I paid around $2.00 for them which is a great deal!! My daughter loved the flavor and it helped her gain weight like she should. Very pleased with this product!
Dorruella D.
Enfagrow Ready to drink is perfect for me and my son when we are on the go. Not only an I happy that my son loves his Enfagrow, but it is a major convenience for me. So happy to have this products and I'm able to purchase it for a fair price.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
My daughter loved her vanilla enfagrow drinks when transitioning to cows milk when she turned a year old. She especially likes them in the little cartons with extendable straw. It somehow makes it different than drinking milk out of a bottle.
Casey S.
Akron , OH
My 15 month old loves these 'shakes' as we call them! She drinks 8oz a day to make up for her lack of appitite (blaming it on being an active toddler). And the coupons help out a lot with the cost!
amanda h.
Superior, WI
I am not to big of a fan of this. My son did not like this very much at all. I think it would be great for him but can not get my son to drink it. Maybe if I find a flavor one
Sandra B.
Gadsden, AL
Granddaughter loves the Vanilla. Easy to use and excellent to keep on hand when needed. Recent $3.00 off coupon and BOGO made for a great shopping trip for her formula for the next 8 weeks!!!
nicoletta s.
Worth, IL
My daughter is 15 months old and doesn't like it. She can drink it only if I made a fruity cereal with this formula, but I tried it myself and it's not bad and I totally appreciate that it has so many vitamins.
Sharonda K.
Ocean Springs, MS
My son loves these i frequently substitute his milk cups w these and he loves it too its times where he prefers these over his milk cups and now thinks of these as a special treat
nicoletta s.
Worth, IL
Is there any difference in taste between this ready-to-drink and powder formula?
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Does your child like the vanilla or plain best?
Mariana A.
How good is this product i was hesitant to give this to my son hes about to be 2 years old is it still a good product to give him at this age?
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I know it says for one year and up but up to what age can you still gives this to your kids?