BY ENFAGROW

Enfagrow™ Premium™ Older Toddler Milk Drink.
Helps Support.
Triple Health Guard™.
Growth.
Brain & Eye.
Immune System.
1 year and up.
Nutrition Tailored for Toddlers™.
Natural Milk Flavor.
DHA & iron. see more...

• Does anyone have older toddlers that like the plain flavor?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My daughter loves to drink this milk but it is somewhat expensive." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loved this though I wish it was a bit less expensive." in 1 review
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
My son has chronic low iron so we have bought this in the past. He prefers the vanilla flavor. This kind, the plain, worked while he was transitioning from formula, but once he got to tasting other favors he refused it and we had to switch to the vanilla. Better for the younger toddlers.
Jeanine d.
Brownsville, TX
Not the best flavor and its very expensive. my son used to drink it but this is way too much
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
This product is great for kids who aren't a fan of cows milk, need extra supplements, or are on-the-go! My daughter loved this though I wish it was a bit less expensive.
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
My daughter loves to drink this milk but it is somewhat expensive. She's been drinking it since she turned one year and now every time she sees it she goes crazy and wants to have it.
Michelle M.
Ankeny, IA
My almost 17 month-old daughter doesn't eat very good for me. She does amazing at daycare but at night she hardly eats. I've been giving her this instead of regular milk for a while now just because I want to make sure she is getting enough nutrients. She contracted the hand/foot/mouth virus around Christmas and went back to using a bottle (as a form of comfort). I gave her this in her bottle before bed and she had no problems with it...so we continue using it!
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone have older toddlers that like the plain flavor?