BY ENFAGROW

A Brand New Addition to the Enfagrow Family Enfagrow Older Toddler Ready-to-Drink Cartons are a convenient way to make sure your older toddler gets the tailored nutrition she may still need - even when you re on the go. Specifically designed for toddlers 1 year and up, Enfagrow Older Toddler Ready-to-Drink Cartons are made with real milk and have: DHA and iron - two building blocks of a toddler s brain. 19 nutrients to help support growth. Natural Defense® Dual Prebiotics® Blend - designed to help support your toddler s immune system Your toddler s needs are changing, and it s more important than ever to provide the nutrition she needs for continued. see more...

Enfagrow Premium Older Toddler Formula
  • "I had a very picky eater during the toddler years and did not like milk, we supplemented with this formula, and I was very pleased with it." in 2 reviews
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My toddlers really enjoy the taste of it. It makes me feel good knowing they are getting added nutrition on days they don't want to eat a lot of food. It doesn't clump and mixes easily with water. They drink it in their sippy cups. It's a little expensive but there are a lot of coupons for it.
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter has really enjoyed this. It seems to fill her up and give her the added calories she needs. She has tried the milk flavor and vanilla and both smell pleasant. I would definitely recommend if your baby isn't quite ready to give up formula completely.
Amber C.
turbeville , SC
my child loves this he just gulfs it down but sometimes i feel as if it makes him constipated it is kind of on the pricy side tho but i get this from my local walmart or drug store
Bianca G.
For a child who needs help gaining weight -- this may be useful. For a paren't who is worried their child isn't eating enough but is a healthy weight -- avoid. Trust your child's appetite-- don't force food or drink. This has added sugar and extra calories and fat that their little bodies don't necessarily need. It's a parents job to offer meals; when they will be offered food and what they will be served. It's a child's job to decide if and how much they want to eat.
Jess F.
Hauppauge, NY
I BF my daughter for 6mths and switched her to formula shortly after. Once she was around 10mths we switched her to this since she had a lot of solids. She loved it thankfully, very easy to mix and didn't make her sick in any way. She actually drank this until about 15mths some may cringe but hey she liked it and with coupons it was easy on the pocket, for those wondering transitioning to cows milk was not hard at nor did she get sick :)
Veronica T.
San Bernardino, CA
Mi bebe hace un tiempo ya no queria comer verduras solo lo que a el le convenia como mama me preocupe que no estuviera recibiendo suficientes nutrientes entonces le compre esta lechita que en verdad me da la tranquilidad que esta recibiendo de lo que no quiere comer en casa es una maravilla.
Sarai L.
I had a very picky eater during the toddler years and did not like milk, we supplemented with this formula, and I was very pleased with it. Mixes well and is great for a toddler transitioning to solid foods and milk.
Erica S.
Chillicothe, OH
This product is wonderful. My daughter is fourteen months old, she is a very picky eater and teething doesn't help the situation. It is hard getting her to eat enough nutrition daily so this product helps me feel better about her food intake. It also has dha and things needed for children to grow up healthy and be at their best. I love this product.
Melissa W.
Columbus, OH
I breastfed my daughter for her first year and didn't want to switch directly to cows milk, so I started using this in her sippy cup. She loved the taste and I loved that it was packed with good nutrients and it didn't upset her little stomach!
Natalia P.
Pflugerville, TX
My daughter gags anytime she has this drink, my mil said to mix it with milk so I did and she loved it. I don't think it's recommended so I'm holding off until I talk to her doc. I wish it were tastier because I love how many vitamins it has.
Becky W.
Anyone have any problems switching from the gentlease enfagrow to this?
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Will this ve more beneficial than cows milk alone?
Jessi T.
Henrico, VA
Has anyone noticed any significant weight gain from this?

back