Enesco Designed Giftware Precious Moments Figurine ~ May Your Christmas Be Blessed #E-5376 uploaded by Abby G.

BY ENESCO DESIGNED GIFTWARE

Danylle H.
Iceberg lettuce has very nutritional content. Instead of using this bland, flavorless filler... pick up some romaine lettuce and mix in a little baby spinach! Much healthier and more flavorful!
I purchased one head of Green Giant Iceberg lettuce on Oct. 9, 2014. I opened the package on Oct. 12, 2014 and cut the head in half, then in quarters. On the inside of the lettuce, it was Black and had spots on the outside of the lettuce.
I wish I could upload the pictures I took of this lettuce, but, can not on here.
I will never buy Iceberg lettuce from Green Giant again!
I had to throw the whole head into my garbage!!!
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Perfect lettuce for anything! Crisp, watery, and tastes great! I love using this lettuce for salads, tacos, healthy sandiwch rolls, BLT's, and any other great recipe that calls for lettuce! It's great, the price is amazing and you get a whole head of lettuce to chop and cut the way YOU want to! Perfect for households of with multiple family members!
Erin S.
Foodie Expert
I like Iceburg, once you open it, it is a great size for lettuce wraps since it's so big.
Abby G.
Racine , WI
Foodie Expert
Cheap price lettuce with the same taste as any other brand! Even tho spinach is healthier then lettuce . This is a great brand of it ! Would recommend it
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Foodie Expert
Don't care for this any more. I've tried Romain lettuce and since I've tried it, I find this just doesn't compare. I used to use this for everything! Not anymore. Compared to Romain, it goes limp faster, turns brown quicker, and just doesn't stay as fresh or yummy as long.