Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesRefrigeratorsGE
Energy Star 175 CuFt Top-Freezer, Frost-Free Refrigerator

Energy Star 17.5 Cu.Ft. Top-Freezer, Frost-Free Refrigerator

by GE

GE GTE18G Slate 28 Inch 17.5 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator with Adjustable Humidity Drawers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Energy Star 17.5 Cu.Ft. Top-Freezer, Frost-Free Refrigerator!
Sarah J.
Wichita, KS
I love my fridge. I can fit more in this classic style fridge than I could in my previous French door style. The slate color is lovely. I’ve had this fridge for over two years now and haven’t had a single issue with it (knock on wood). I do wish the freezer was just a smidgen bigger. If you shop at a wholesale store a lot, the addition of a chest freezer might be necessary. But if you’re looking for just a basic, no unnecessary expensive bells and whistles fridge, you can’t go wrong here.

Looking for your answer?