Energizing Prime & Care Spray

Der perfekte Primer zum Sprühen. Die beiden pflegenden Gesichtssprays verwöhnen die Haut und bereiten sie optimal aufs Make-up vor. Die fruchtig-frische Energizing Variante mit Grapefruit, Kiwi und Vitamin C wirkt belebend. Das mit Aloe Vera, Matcha Tee und Panthenol angereicherte Hydrating Spray beruhigt die Haut und spendet Feuchtigkeit.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Energizing Prime & Care Spray!
Mc Kenzie, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Catrice but this is not very good. It smells horrible and made me breakout before the day was halfway thru. I don't feel like it made any difference in my makeup if I hadn't been wearing a primer. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
covina, CA
Smells like oranges and flowers!! My favorite. I've already gone through three. I bought it mainly for the scent and the decently fine spritzer. I can't say that it improves my makeup either as a primer or as setting spray but I continue to use it as both, even sometimes on a bare face because I like it so much. As you start to finish up the bottle you might notice that the "after-smell" fades from the delicious orange floral scent to sorta baby powder. Nothing crazy and certainly not enough to stop me from buying this again and again. So bummed that ulta pulled this spray!! Second review for the green one: I love aloe and matcha but this missed the mark. It did not smell like either. It smelled instead like a horrible baby powder smell. It smelled strong and lasts quite a while too, and that was sprayed on my arm! I would be very turned off if I sprayed it on my face. OVERALL: I highly recommend the orange energizing one. Do not recommend the green matcha one.
Melbourne Vlg, FL
Energizing Prime & Care Spray uploaded by Nicole T.
I love this as setting spray and a primer it smells so good it’s affordable and has safe ingredients I highly recommend picking this one up from Ulta you won’t be disappointed there’s other scents but this is my favorite
Bayern
Energizing Prime & Care Spray uploaded by Selin I.
I have the red one and it feels so good on the skin and it smells really good. Love it
Bucharest
This is a fave of mine! I love the fact that I can use it for priming my face, for refreshing my makeup during the day and also for my no-makeup days. It has a really good smell and the spritzer on it isn't too overwhelming, which I enjoy a lot. It is a good purchase considering the price point.

Looking for your answer?