BY ENERGIZER

For Use In Watches And Calculators. Replaces 303, A76, Ag13, Epx76, Lr1154, Lr44, Sr44sw/W 1.55 V Zero Mercury Made In Usa see more...

• How long does it typically last ?!1 Answers
  • Is these batteries are better than other brands ? Does it...8 Answers
  • So what makes this one different from all the rest? 7 Answers
jenn c.
Chillicothe, OH
Energizer just keeps going and going and going. I used to cheap out and buy off brand batteries. But then I was replacing batteries more and more often. I switched back to energizer and they're still going strong! It's not worth it to buy off brand and to save a few cents. Get energizer.
Sara W.
Dayton, OH
Just bought a 3 pack of these from Walmart. They were so hard to find anywhere else. At Walmart they had a nice display plus a tool to make sure you were buying the correct size. Of course they worked great.
Julie M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
We love the long life we get out of energizer batteries. My husband is in law enforcement and a lot of his gadgets require these tiny batteries. We use Energizer because we know it's a reliable product.
khadiya S.
Biloxi, MS
I bought this battery for the icy hot tens therapy unit. they ate long lasting! I love them. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone. you can easily read the plus and negatives on the battery.
Mary H.
Aw yeah I love these!
They're great for those little decorations with lights that need these batteries.
Energizer is a relatively inexpensive brand so it's great to buy these for something cheap you might lose.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
This is a great, long lasting brand. I know these will last and have the consistent energy I need. I use these in my kitchen scale at home, which I used for my business.
Jonna S.
In my opinion, these suckers are hard to come across!!! I have seen them pretty pricey too, so if you come across them at a decent price I would pick up a couple
cynthia g.
Wahiawa, HI
This brand is the best for your watches and even your compute. They last for a very long time before you have to change them out. Love this brand of batteries.
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
We have had this battery in our headphones in our car and it has been working like a champ! Priced around $6.00 the energizer battery is definitely worth it.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I bought this for a while that recently went dead, and the battery is a good brand. I didn't have any problems installing it, and the price was reasonable.
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
What is primary use for this size?
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
How long can you store these batteries before they go bad?
Karen F.
Tracadie-Sheila, NB
Is these batteries are better than other brands ? Does it last longer ?
Gina R.
Waco, TX
So what makes this one different from all the rest?
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
How long does it typically last ?!

back