Energizer Watch/Electronic Silver Oxide Battery

For Use In Watches And Calculators. Replaces 396, Sr726sw 1.55 V Zero Mercury Made In Japan see more...

• why is this in the decor section3 Answers
  • Do these last long? Expensive? Worth the buy?13 Answers
  • Does anyone else find watch batteries to be terribly overpriced?9 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jocelyn G.
Las Vegas, NV
Energizer battery are amazing because they last a very long time. Iv use This brand of battery's for a very long time and now i been using Energizer batteries for every electric that contains batteries and even my kids toys to keep them entertained, and they never failed I will continue to keep us this product ...
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Es muy buena pila no tiene mercurio funciona por 5 y 10 años es super universal le va a casi todas las marcas y modelos de relones tambien lo puedes usar con otros productos como punteros, linternas etc
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Energizer is a great battery brand-name however these are used basically for watches and they work great there a little bit more expensive but you definitely get your moneys worth however they are affordable
Maria F.
Boise, ID
These energizer batteries last a very long time. I do not necessarily use them in a watch, but my kids have toys that require this type of battery. I recommend energizer brand over any other.
Maria N.
This battery along with the other button batteries are so popular at Target! We have people coming in everyday asking if we have these types of batteries! A bit pricey at Target.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
I didn't put this in myself I went to a local shop,and the person did it so quick and simple.This is the brand he used and my husband's watch is still ticking...
Blanche A.
Winnetka, CA
from what I'm aware of this is a very good battery it works very well and it's very nice and it's wonderful and great to use and really recommend it for everyone
Christine R.
Arden, NC
These are the best batteries! I have them in my watches and they last forever! I have one I have had for over a year and haven't had to change the battery yet!
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is a pretty good battery, Energizer is actually my go to battery brand. They usually lasts alot longer than other brands.
These batteries bare the best. They have the best quantity and quality of all time. They work great and last for a long time.
Erika Marie O.
Calgary, AB
Which battery brand is the best?
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do these last long? Expensive? Worth the buy?
Brooke C.
Does anyone else find watch batteries to be terribly overpriced?
Eva Lotta T.
why is this in the decor section