ElectronicsBatteriesEnergizer
Ultimate Lithium AAA Batteries, 2 Pack

Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAA Batteries, 2 Pack

by Energizer

ENR L92BP-2.H4 LITH AAA2 EMOD

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAA Batteries, 2 Pack!
Abby C.
Decatur, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I didn’t know it was possible for batteries to last as long as these. On a Yellowstone adventure, we went through camera batteries like crazy…until we found these. We went from dead batteries every few hours to not having to change for the remaining 5 days of our trip. Thousands of pictures and videos later, they are still going strong! This product is incredible!
Billie L.
Lennox, SD
We use lots of energizer batteries for kids toys, gaming controllers, and other miscellaneous things around the house. Always liked how long they last and have never encountered a problem.
Casey S.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAA Batteries, 4 Pack
They work well, and for a good amount of time. However, the pack I used seemed like the batteries are all inconsistently charged. E.g- I put two of the batteries in a little mobile fan and set it to the highest setting. When the batteries ran out I switched them out for the remaining two. The first in the pack got about 6 hours at full blast while the latter pair got maybe four and a half tops.
Lesley G.
Techie Expert Level 2
Review for: Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAA Batteries, 4 Pack
These batteries are great to have around in all kinds of emergencies. As well as using them day to day. They last much longer than other brands of batteries and I always try to have them around. I highly recommend these batteries.
Stephanie F.
I love this brand for batteries, I was able to get my hands on a pack of 2 for this lamp that I was gifted for during this Valentine! It’s quick and easy to use with good outlook.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
These batteries are my go to brand. They’re available everywhere and are seemingly the best. No complaints here
Kristen F.
Bella Vista, AR
Work like any other battery. I don’t feel like these last as long as they should especially for the price
Anne O.
Pullman, WA
Review for: Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAA Batteries, 4 Pack
My goto batteries. From kids toys, to fragrance spray, and the likes, energizer got me covered for fairly extended period of time. It is a great value for my money.
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Review for: Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAA Batteries, 4 Pack, Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAA Batteries, 2 Pack
Been using this brand my whole life! It's reliable and affordable, most of the time 😂, I use these in all my electronics. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Nancy W.
Columbia, SC
I’m always pretty happy with either Energizer brand batteries or Duracell brand. The other brands don’t seem to have the same longevity as these two brands.

Looking for your answer?