BY ENERGIZER #74 in Batteries

Charges in 15-30 Minutes! Energy StarĀ® Certified. Includes: 1 Charger. 1 Car Adapter. Includes 4 AA Batteries. Charges AA & AAA NiMH batteries Best used with Energizer NiMH batteries. see more...

Malisa S.
Galeton, PA
I use my digital camera a Lot! The Energizer batteries have been a life saver many times...I normally had to keep 2 sets on the ready when I was using regular batteries as they would never last...now that the rapid charger has came out... now I just pop them into a charger, 30min and I'm ready to go. Plus the charger is small enough to put in my camera bag... Not too expensive...far cheaper long term than always buying batteries... and you always have a fresh set day or night... Love them!
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Purchase this from Walmart and let me say it saves a lot of money going to the store having to repurchase batteries. just put four or two batteries in the individuals slots and it automatically charge up the batteries.
Jackie L.
You have to be careful on how you use energizer recharge because if you exceed in charging it your batteries start loosing the liquid inside and its an mess and the batteries wont work as good as when you first bought them but its a great device to those who know how to use it.
Courtney T.
Newport News, VA
I used these specific batteries in my camera and they worked for about a year and then overheated. I loved them and they were very convenient.
Heather w.
Bardwell, KY
Worth the money.. saves a lot on batteries l, but expensive to begin with if you use a lot of batteries it is a great investment.