BY ENERGIZER #22 in Batteries

Charge Up To 250 More Times* Lasts Up To 4X Longer In Digital Cameras** Retains More* Charge At 12 Months 1.2V Nimh World's No. 1 Rechargeable Brand *Vs. Energizer Aa 2450 Mah **Vs. Energizer Max. Results Vary By Camera And Usage Made In Japan see more...

Buy on Amazon
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Techie Expert Level 1
These work really well and they save you money since you can use them again and again. They are better for the environment since you use less product and save energy. I recommend them. They are convenient and helpful.
jennifer s.
I really didn't expect the charge to last as long as it does. I'm very pleased with my purchase. I can save a lot of money with this product. I always need AA batteries! It was a very reasonable price for the value, and I would recommend this!
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
These are so perfect . I've wasted so much money on batteries. I've need more recently for my daughters tablet, cameras, remotes. It's just so nice to be able to use them again and not waste so much batteries. I got a huge pack at sams club for a good price. It charges pretty fast and last for a long time.
Brenda H.
Costa mesa, Ca
Batteries already cost enough, but these are definitely worth the extra bucks if you don't mind recharging. Even though they are long lasting, I personally would not purchase them again because I find it much easier to go out and buy new batteries rather than charging them again and again.
Melissa W.
I love the fast that finally there is a rechargeable batterie because it is good for the environment and saves me money. These batteries work amazing and once they die I just recharge them rather than throwing them out.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
These are the best rechargeable batteries out there. They stay charge for a very long time you don't have to worry about charging them made use.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
These rechargeable batteries are awesome. I love being able to reuse them and not having to worry about buying more.
Taneshia B.
Love these batteries! They lags forever and are fairly priced! I have these kind of batteries in my TV remote that I got 12 years ago and they are still going strong!