Energizer Photo 123 Batteries 2 Count (EL123APB2) uploaded by Karla H.

BY ENERGIZER #18 in Batteries

Energizer photo 123 batteries 2 count (el123apb2) see more...

Kimberly V.
Fort Belvoir, VA
This brand is the best when it comes to batteries. They have some off brand which I first choose but learned that these last way longer and don't leak after sometime. Don't try and be cheap w batteries because they won't last long
Eva C.
Techie Expert Level 4
In my opinion energizer never lasts very long with me. I only buy them for things that require little power and they last about a month. Very disappointed due to how much they cost!
Nicole W.
Sandy, UT
Obviously everybody needs batteries. However, these ones are meant for cameras which won't drain out that fast.
Briana  J.
Energizer batteries is defiantly my go to brand for batteries. They last long and I really trust this brand.
Krystal P.
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't this brand keep going, and going, and going, and going, and going. Haha
Stephanie C.
This brand of products is literally one of the best I've used and I love love love them...
Hilary L.
Lodi, CA
Works great! Long lasting as well, I use these for a very important electrical appliance.
Karla H.
Salinas, CA
They are amazing but they are kind of expencive but they are worthie and it last longer
spencer b.
Latonia, KY
I think they're the best battery out there and they always last the longest for me
Khalil E.
Sousse
Techie Expert Level 1
هذه الساعة هي الأفضل عندما يتعلق الأمر بالبطاريات. بعض بعض العلامة التجارية التي اخترت لأول مرة ولكن علمت أن فعل الطريقة الأخيرة.  لا تحاول أن تكون بطاريات رخيصةهذه هي العلامة التجارية ...