BY ENERGIZER

Silver Oxide. World-class capacity and leakage resistance. Used in watches, toys, glucose monitors, and calculators. Cell size: 357. Volt: 1.5. see more...

Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Very long lasting, easy to use, clear to read batteries. Make sure you use the right size and put it in your device the right way so the (+) and (-) match up!
Brianna S.
They last a long time, but when they DO go out, it's frustrating so I'd buy an extra pack to keep on hand.
Montaiya J.
Omaha, NE
Decorator Expert
These are really reliable and they last a long time. B b be bbbb bbbb
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Energizer is a great brand, I feel their batteries last a pretty long time. Great watch batteries
Kirstin H.
I keep these in my purse for my glucometer. They last such along time. I only change it like once a year.
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Fámjin
Lasts a long time. I've had mine for almost 2 years with daily use! 100% worth it!
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I always use Energizer Mercury free watch eletronic Batteries. They are the best. Energizer Mercury free electronic batteries are the only ones I trust for both my watch & gluclouse meter. They last a very long time. Very trustworthy!!! I love these batteries. I highly recommend these, You'll be glad You did.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Decorator Expert
How long of a life do they have? Where do u buy these?
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Decorator Expert
Que tiempo dura tu reloj sin cambiarle las pilas ?