BY ENERGIZER

Silver Oxide. World-class capacity and leakage resistance. Used in watches, toys, glucose monitors, and calculators. Cell size: 357. Volt: 1.5. see more...

Buy on Target
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
These are great! I use them for my meter and they are super portable to use for a backup when I need them!
Y H.
Cherry Hill, NJ
It great. The battery last pretty long. It just pretty much a good battery.
Ashley L.
Garrison, KY
Energizer is a great! Last quite awhile! We buy this kind most of the time.
April E.
The only batteries I trust. These last a long time and I love them. I rarely have to get my watches switched out.
Jessica H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
These batteries work great. They last for a very long time, but definitely do make sure you grab the right size. Some watches have larger batteries.
Amber P.
The battery's last a long time. Would rather buy cheaper ones. But they last a long time so you don't have to keep buying !
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Very long lasting, easy to use, clear to read batteries. Make sure you use the right size and put it in your device the right way so the (+) and (-) match up!
Jolene K.
We use these batteries all the time! They last for a long time, you can order them at Costco and get a huge amount of them for a reasonable price
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
Energizer batteries last a while and I don't find myself buying a lot of them because they are so reliable. I definitely recommend.
Kayla B.
Energizer batteries are one of the best brands of batteries, they're a little on the expensive side but well worth it.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Decorator Expert
How long of a life do they have? Where do u buy these?
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Decorator Expert
Que tiempo dura tu reloj sin cambiarle las pilas ?