BY ENERGIZER

Silver Oxide. World-class capacity and leakage resistance. Used in watches, toys, glucose monitors, and calculators. Cell size: 357. Volt: 1.5. see more...

Anne B.
This are very efficient and long lasting batteries. They lat me for a year dont have to keep buying its totally worth it
Kayla B.
Energizer batteries are one of the best brands of batteries, they're a little on the expensive side but well worth it.
April E.
Decorator Expert Level 3
The only batteries I trust. These last a long time and I love them. I rarely have to get my watches switched out.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
These are great! I use them for my meter and they are super portable to use for a backup when I need them!
Brianna S.
They last a long time, but when they DO go out, it's frustrating so I'd buy an extra pack to keep on hand.
Kirstin H.
I keep these in my purse for my glucometer. They last such along time. I only change it like once a year.
Christy h.
Ages Brooksde, KY
These are the only batteries I will use for my watches!! They last much longer than other battery brands.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Energizer is a great brand, I feel their batteries last a pretty long time. Great watch batteries
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
I have a mini projector which required these batteries. They seem to be good quality so far
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
These watch batteries last a long time which is nice since changing them is a pain
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Decorator Expert Level 2
How long of a life do they have? Where do u buy these?
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Que tiempo dura tu reloj sin cambiarle las pilas ?