BY ENERGIZER

Silver Oxide. World-class capacity and leakage resistance. Used in watches, toys, glucose monitors, and calculators. Cell size: 357. Volt: 1.5. see more...

Megan S.
Decorator Expert
Watch batteries are one of the last things I can find in my house but always need them. The are effective but wish they would last longer. We have a light switch the uses these. So I am always buying these for that.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Decorator Expert
Son muy buenas estás pilas para los relojes, yo en lo personal llevo más de dos años sin cambiarle la pila a mi reloj.
Son perfectas y a muy buen precio. Si las recomiendo 👍🏽👌🏽👍🏽👌🏽👍🏽👌🏽👍🏽👌🏽
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw, GA
I have 10 plus watches and they are all working due to the longevity of the energizer battery. I am so happy that the Energizer batteries are available for watches. These great batteries can be found at Target stores.
Brianna S.
They last a long time, but when they DO go out, it's frustrating so I'd buy an extra pack to keep on hand.
Kirstin H.
I keep these in my purse for my glucometer. They last such along time. I only change it like once a year.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Energizer is a great brand, I feel their batteries last a pretty long time. Great watch batteries
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
I have a mini projector which required these batteries. They seem to be good quality so far
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
These watch batteries last a long time which is nice since changing them is a pain
Montaiya J.
Omaha, NE
Decorator Expert
These are really reliable and they last a long time. B b be bbbb bbbb
Anne B.
This are very efficient and long lasting batteries. They lat me for a year dont have to keep buying its totally worth it
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Decorator Expert
How long of a life do they have? Where do u buy these?
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Decorator Expert
Que tiempo dura tu reloj sin cambiarle las pilas ?