BY ENERGIZER

Silver Oxide. World-class capacity and leakage resistance. Used in watches, toys, glucose monitors, and calculators. Cell size: 357. Volt: 1.5. see more...

Megan S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Watch batteries are one of the last things I can find in my house but always need them. The are effective but wish they would last longer. We have a light switch the uses these. So I am always buying these for that.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Son muy buenas estás pilas para los relojes, yo en lo personal llevo más de dos años sin cambiarle la pila a mi reloj.
Son perfectas y a muy buen precio. Si las recomiendo 👍🏽👌🏽👍🏽👌🏽👍🏽👌🏽👍🏽👌🏽
Leah F.
When I got my first "grown up" watch the jeweler I bought it from warned me that a watch is only as good as the battery you use in it. He uses only Energizer batteries and now I do too. They seem to last forever and can normally be found on sale or have a coupon so they fit my budget perfectly.
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw, GA
I have 10 plus watches and they are all working due to the longevity of the energizer battery. I am so happy that the Energizer batteries are available for watches. These great batteries can be found at Target stores.
Deborah S.
Clover, SC

Energizer Batteries are the best no matter what kind they are I keep these in the house because a couple of toys my grandkids have use them there easy to install
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Very long lasting, easy to use, clear to read batteries. Make sure you use the right size and put it in your device the right way so the (+) and (-) match up!
Jessica H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
These batteries work great. They last for a very long time, but definitely do make sure you grab the right size. Some watches have larger batteries.
Jolene K.
We use these batteries all the time! They last for a long time, you can order them at Costco and get a huge amount of them for a reasonable price
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
Energizer batteries last a while and I don't find myself buying a lot of them because they are so reliable. I definitely recommend.
Amber P.
The battery's last a long time. Would rather buy cheaper ones. But they last a long time so you don't have to keep buying !
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Decorator Expert Level 2
How long of a life do they have? Where do u buy these?
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Que tiempo dura tu reloj sin cambiarle las pilas ?