Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Emilee H.Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Emilee H.Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Alisha B.

BY ENERGIZER #11 in Batteries

Keep Going™  Keep Going™  Keep Going™ ; see more...

Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries
  • "Energizer batteries are great for long lasting power in products that don't need changing for a long time" in 2 reviews
Brandi T.
This is the second brand of batteries I trust. I can't seem to get other brands that last as long
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
Great and long lasting. We like to keep batteries stocked up in our home for when needed.
Java Q.
I always need 9 volts it seems like the fire alarms is always yelling for fresh ones. lol
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
Energizer is such a great quality brand and their batteries are really long lasting.
Ana b.
Buffalo , NY
Esta bacteria duran muchos siempre compro esta para Mi Ka Nike alarma de incendios
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Awesome batteries for the price! We use to buy cheap batteries but they never lasted. We started buying these even though they are a little expensive. They make whatever we put them in last a long time! For example my sons swing. We put them in 4 months ago and the swing still hadn't died!
Tania D.
These energiser max alkaline batteries are pretty good very long lasting a little pricy but definitely worth every penny would highly recommend these
Cheyenne M.
Leamington, Ontario
Love energizer battery's. I have a baby and I'm constantly going through them. They last fairly long!
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Does anyone know where I can get more money saving coupons
Jessica M.
Winter Park, FL
Do these hold up long on everyday used toys?
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Do you prefer these over Duracell?