Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Emilee H.Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Emilee H.Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Alisha B.

BY ENERGIZER #11 in Batteries

Keep Going™  Keep Going™  Keep Going™ ; see more...

Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries
  • "Energizer batteries are great for long lasting power in products that don't need changing for a long time" in 2 reviews
Lauren P.
Chesterfield , MO
Batteries are expensive period. But get these rather than the charger ones. They are a total waste of money where these are not
Tyecha T.
Clarksville, TN
Good Quality batteries. last long. I have portable speaker that drains battery life really quick but these usually last a while.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Techie Expert Level 3
These batteries do really last long. Their pricey but worth it. I use them in my children's toy and remotes and very lasting.
renee t.
Energizer battery s are great batteries last long than the cheaper ones especially for the devices that we use them for
Amber H.
Holdrege, NE
Excellent batteries. A bit pricey, but good quality. They last longer, than most store brand batteries. Great product.
Wendy B.
Polkton, NC
The only brand we buy. With all brands being expensive, it's the only brand we've found that last long for the money.
Megan J.
Techie Expert Level 3
I usually use Energizer batteries. They tend to run lower (in my area) than Duracell does and lasts a lot longer.
Amanda S.
Best battery brand, hands down. They offer plenty of different sized packs so you can buy what YOU need.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
My second best batteries!! Love them because they are long lasting, i use this in toys and my tech class.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Does anyone know where I can get more money saving coupons
Jessica M.
Orlando, FL
Do these hold up long on everyday used toys?
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Do you prefer these over Duracell?