Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Alisha B.

BY ENERGIZER #14 in Batteries

Keep Going™  Keep Going™  Keep Going™ ; see more...

Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries
  • "Energizer batteries are great for long lasting power in products that don't need changing for a long time" in 2 reviews
  • "Great and long lasting." in 1 review
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Energizer batteries are a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for. They last much longer than other battery brands, so I use them in all my battery operated devices.
Tyecha T.
Clarksville, TN
Good Quality batteries. last long. I have portable speaker that drains battery life really quick but these usually last a while.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
My second best batteries!! Love them because they are long lasting, i use this in toys and my tech class.
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
I don't know if it's that famous bunny or the batteries themselves, but these really do seem to last longer than other batteries. We use this size for our smoke detectors and garage keypad.
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
With a baby, I go through batteries like crazy. Almost everything she has takes batteries. I will always reach for energizer. It's a solid brand and there are some things you just can't get knock-offs and batteries are one of them.
Montaiya J.
Omaha, NE
Super reliable and one of the best batteries on the market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Energizer is by far my favorite battery brand. I especially like the use them for our smoke detectors as they last so long! I find myself having to change the smoke detector batteries weeks sooner with other brands. I always have these on hand!
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
Energizer is such a great quality brand and their batteries are really long lasting.
Mabely R.
These are the longest lasting batteries out there!! If you have never use this brand you should try it will save you money in the long run.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Techie Expert
These batteries do really last long. Their pricey but worth it. I use them in my children's toy and remotes and very lasting.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Decorator Expert
Does anyone know where I can get more money saving coupons
Jessica M.
Winter Park, FL
Do these hold up long on everyday used toys?
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Do you prefer these over Duracell?