Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Alisha B.

BY ENERGIZER #14 in Batteries

Keep Going™  Keep Going™  Keep Going™ ; see more...

Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries
  • "Energizer batteries are great for long lasting power in products that don't need changing for a long time" in 2 reviews
  • "Great and long lasting." in 1 review
renee t.
Energizer battery s are great batteries last long than the cheaper ones especially for the devices that we use them for
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Come in who doesn't love the Energizer bunny?!? I'm not going to lie I feel like ALL batteries are far to expensive however being able to recharge them is a plus but sometimes spending 8$ on 2 batteries is a little over the top. Energizer is not the best brand I've used but it is usually a go to be and for my household!
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Energizer is by far my favorite battery brand. I especially like the use them for our smoke detectors as they last so long! I find myself having to change the smoke detector batteries weeks sooner with other brands. I always have these on hand!
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
With a baby, I go through batteries like crazy. Almost everything she has takes batteries. I will always reach for energizer. It's a solid brand and there are some things you just can't get knock-offs and batteries are one of them.
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
I don't know if it's that famous bunny or the batteries themselves, but these really do seem to last longer than other batteries. We use this size for our smoke detectors and garage keypad.
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
We have a camers and it was not working with the other type of batteries... Turns out it needed Energizer Mak Alkaline ones.. so from that theses are awesome.. since our camera works so much better not
Kalene r.
Winter Haven, FL
Energizer is a great brand that I trust. They last a long time but I do feel they are a bit over prices. Still would buy energizer before I would buy a cheaper off brand.
Mabely R.
These are the longest lasting batteries out there!! If you have never use this brand you should try it will save you money in the long run.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Energizer batteries are a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for. They last much longer than other battery brands, so I use them in all my battery operated devices.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
These batteries do really last long. Their pricey but worth it. I use them in my children's toy and remotes and very lasting.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Decorator Expert
Does anyone know where I can get more money saving coupons
Jessica M.
Winter park, FL
Do these hold up long on everyday used toys?
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Do you prefer these over Duracell?