Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Alisha B.

BY ENERGIZER #13 in Batteries

Keep Going™  Keep Going™  Keep Going™ ; see more...

Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries
  • "Energizer batteries are great for long lasting power in products that don't need changing for a long time" in 2 reviews
  • "Great and long lasting." in 1 review
Tahisha R.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Decorator Expert
These batteries do really last long. Their pricey but worth it. I use them in my children's toy and remotes and very lasting.
renee t.
renee t.
Energizer battery s are great batteries last long than the cheaper ones especially for the devices that we use them for
Maizoua M.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
My second best batteries!! Love them because they are long lasting, i use this in toys and my tech class.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Best battery brand, hands down. They offer plenty of different sized packs so you can buy what YOU need.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Pretty good batteries, they lost pretty well, but not the best for items that are hard on batteries
Ana b.
Ana b.
Buffalo , NY
Esta bacteria duran muchos siempre compro esta para Mi Ka Nike alarma de incendios
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Come in who doesn't love the Energizer bunny?!? I'm not going to lie I feel like ALL batteries are far to expensive however being able to recharge them is a plus but sometimes spending 8$ on 2 batteries is a little over the top. Energizer is not the best brand I've used but it is usually a go to be and for my household!
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Energizer is by far my favorite battery brand. I especially like the use them for our smoke detectors as they last so long! I find myself having to change the smoke detector batteries weeks sooner with other brands. I always have these on hand!
Tayler A.
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
With a baby, I go through batteries like crazy. Almost everything she has takes batteries. I will always reach for energizer. It's a solid brand and there are some things you just can't get knock-offs and batteries are one of them.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
I don't know if it's that famous bunny or the batteries themselves, but these really do seem to last longer than other batteries. We use this size for our smoke detectors and garage keypad.
karla s.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Decorator Expert
Does anyone know where I can get more money saving coupons
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Winter park, FL
Do these hold up long on everyday used toys?
Devan W.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Do you prefer these over Duracell?