Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries

by Energizer

#10 in Batteries

Keep Going™  Keep Going™  Keep Going™ ;

Do these hold up long on everyday used toys?
Do you prefer these over Duracell?
Does anyone know where I can get more money saving coupons
Start your review of Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries!
Product Highlights
“Energizer batteries are great for long lasting power in products that don't need changing for a long timein 2 reviews
Union Beach, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Darlene H.
Purchased at: Target
We needed batteries for our smoke detectors. Of course I turned to Energizer Max Batteries to do the job. They are a company I have always trusted. I want my smoke detectors to work so my 9V need to be top notch!
Techie Expert Level 1
Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Emilee H.
Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Emilee H.
These batteries last a long time. I use them in the smoke detector, remote, kids toys, and various other things. I always have some in various sizes around my house.
Rochester, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Energizer Max Alkaline Batteries uploaded by Alisha B.
Come in who doesn't love the Energizer bunny?!? I'm not going to lie I feel like ALL batteries are far to expensive however being able to recharge them is a plus but sometimes spending 8$ on 2 batteries is a little over the top. Energizer is not the best brand I've used but it is usually a go to be and for my household!
Chandler, AZ
Energizer is by far my favorite battery brand. I especially like the use them for our smoke detectors as they last so long! I find myself having to change the smoke detector batteries weeks sooner with other brands. I always have these on hand!
Trumann, AR
With a baby, I go through batteries like crazy. Almost everything she has takes batteries. I will always reach for energizer. It's a solid brand and there are some things you just can't get knock-offs and batteries are one of them.
Greenville, IN
I don't know if it's that famous bunny or the batteries themselves, but these really do seem to last longer than other batteries. We use this size for our smoke detectors and garage keypad.
Aberdeen, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
We have a camers and it was not working with the other type of batteries... Turns out it needed Energizer Mak Alkaline ones.. so from that theses are awesome.. since our camera works so much better not
Philadelphia , PA
Energizer batteries are a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for. They last much longer than other battery brands, so I use them in all my battery operated devices.
Orlando, FL
Energizer is a great brand that I trust. They last a long time but I do feel they are a bit over prices. Still would buy energizer before I would buy a cheaper off brand.
Techie Expert Level 3
These work really great and they last long as well I usually get the AA or AAA and they are always dependable and the pink bunny on the commercials is cute.😏