Energizer MAX Alkaline AA Batteries

by Energizer

Energizer MAX Alkaline AA Batteries, 38 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Energizer MAX Alkaline AA Batteries!
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
Techie Expert Level 5
son muy buenas dura mucho la carga ..solo que el precio lo encuentronun poco caro ya que las utiliso mucho para los controles y juguetes de mis hijos
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
They are essential for my children's toys, for their monitors and their wall lights (rain of lights) and they are durable and have more energy than some indoor.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Techie Expert Level 5
Energizer MAX Alkaline AA Batteries uploaded by Kellen H.
Review for: 24 Pack
I love these batteries! They last forever! I have a toddler so her toys are always left on and being played with. I need this in bulk because she has a ton of toys that are battery operated! They aren’t expensive and worth the price! Will surely buy again!
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I use Energizer batteries for all if my items that take batteries! I find that they last longer than other brands that I've tried!
Brandy N.
Techie Expert Level 6
Energizer MAX Alkaline AA Batteries uploaded by Brandy N.
Review for: 8 Pack
You always have to keep Energizer Batteries on hand at Christmas. They are long lasting and that is what you need for the games and toys. They never let you down. They are very affordable and you can buy them at Walmart or Walgreens. I definitely recommend them. Energizer MAX Alkaline AA Batteries
Chelsie B.
Review for: 8 Pack
These batteries are much better then the cheaper brand I recently tried. They didn't last long at all. They ran out and my Energizers are still working. Definitely worth the extra money if you get more time out of them.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Techie Expert Level 6
2,091 reviews
Energizer MAX Alkaline AA Batteries uploaded by jen H.
Review for: 10 Pack
We go through a lot of battery in our home with a fifteen year old and I need a battery that I can trust and one that lasts. Energizer is also a great price point for the amount of batteries you receive per pack.
Jessica A.
Techie Expert Level 3
They are fine I guess. I use these in my wireless mouse for my laptop for work. I don’t ever turn it off, so I’d say these last about a month before I have to replace them.
Khaycee L.
Bergenfield, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
Definitely a well known batteries brand. They are everywhere and definitely worth it. Your machines work better and the juice on the batteries last for a long time.
Beverly D.
Dublin, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
We have been buying Energizer batteries in bulk since the Y2K scare. We always seem to need batteries for everything. However we almost always buy Energizer.

Looking for your answer?