Add a Photo

Energizer E92MP-8 Max AAA, 8 pk: 1.5V Alkaline 8-pack
Raquel H.
Raquel H.
Highland, CA

I love when these batteries are on sale. They can be a bit pricey otherwise. But they last a long time!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.

Long lasting batteries to keep all your household battery operated things running strong.
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI

We always use the energizer brand. They are a bit more expensive but they last longer
Lisa Marie H.
Lisa Marie H.

This usually my go to brand. They are well priced and always have coupons online to use. They also last a long time
Jacie S.
Jacie S.

These batteries are durable and long lasting. Definitely a good choice. I usually don't have to change them out until months later.
Megan M.
Megan M.

We use this brand of batteries in all of my son's toys. they last for a long time.
elizabeth r.
elizabeth r.

Great batteries that last a long time and although they cant be recharged they are at least nnot expensive so i can keep buying more for my remote
Ayanna W.
Ayanna W.

Long lasting and quality product..trust me you DON'T want to skimp on batteries and this brand is worth the money.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH

We are a household of battery users. Between the toys that require it and the video game controllers we are always looking for a long lasting battery. This is by far the longest lasting one we've found. They aren't as cheap as some of the store brand kinds they are worth it especially for electronics.
sonia  j.
sonia j.

I usually but this brand. these batteries last after long time than other batteries. so i usually but these batteries unless another batteries are on sale.

Join Now