Add a Photo

Energizer E92MP-8 Max AAA, 8 pk: 1.5V Alkaline 8-pack
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT

I would have given these a five star review but i think the price is too much. These work just as well as the other name brand ones. I buy batteries when they are on sale. All of our small electronics take either aaa or aa batteries. So we have to have them on hand. Using coupons is a great way to save on batteries too!
Destinee A.
Destinee A.

Energizer is always a top choice for me. It is very reliable and comes if the quanities that I need. The don't use up fast which is wonderful with a five year old in the house.
johanna  r.
johanna r.
Indianapolis, IN

They are not cheap, but they are also worth the money. They last a really long time, especially in electronics compared to store brand batteries.
Shellie S.
Shellie S.
League City, TX

We keep Energizer batteries in all sizes in our battery stash. They seem to last longer than other brands and don't break the bank.
lydia g.
lydia g.

These batteries are nice because they last a long time, and I tend to use energizer for everything that I need to use batteries for
Kilista T.
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR

Work great and definitely last longer than other brands, but the price I hate. These last longer than duracell just saying
Angela L.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH

We are a household of battery users. Between the toys that require it and the video game controllers we are always looking for a long lasting battery. This is by far the longest lasting one we've found. They aren't as cheap as some of the store brand kinds they are worth it especially for electronics.
sonia  j.
sonia j.

I usually but this brand. these batteries last after long time than other batteries. so i usually but these batteries unless another batteries are on sale.
elizabeth r.
elizabeth r.

Great batteries that last a long time and although they cant be recharged they are at least nnot expensive so i can keep buying more for my remote
Jacie S.
Jacie S.

These batteries are durable and long lasting. Definitely a good choice. I usually don't have to change them out until months later.

Join Now