BY ENERGIZER #20 in Batteries

Energizer E92MP-8 Max AAA, 8 pk: 1.5V Alkaline 8-pack see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "great batteries that last a long time and although they cant be recharged they are atleast nnot expensive so i can keep buying more for my remote" in 3 reviews
  • "I hate that all name brand batteries cost so much but they do work although I typically buy another brand " in 1 review
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
I would have given these a five star review but i think the price is too much. These work just as well as the other name brand ones. I buy batteries when they are on sale. All of our small electronics take either aaa or aa batteries. So we have to have them on hand. Using coupons is a great way to save on batteries too!
Destinee A.
Destinee A.
Energizer is always a top choice for me. It is very reliable and comes if the quanities that I need. The don't use up fast which is wonderful with a five year old in the house.
Shellie S.
Shellie S.
League City, TX
We keep Energizer batteries in all sizes in our battery stash. They seem to last longer than other brands and don't break the bank.
Paula J.
Paula J.
Lake City
used these a few times. does not last as long as what the company puts on. they are a little pricey to. dont buy them anymore.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert
I always have these batteries all the time because of my daughters toys or anything else that requires batteries.
johanna  r.
johanna r.
Indianapolis, IN
They are not cheap, but they are also worth the money. They last a really long time, especially in electronics compared to store brand batteries.
Kilista T.
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR
Work great and definitely last longer than other brands, but the price I hate. These last longer than duracell just saying
Lisa Marie H.
Lisa Marie H.
This usually my go to brand. They are well priced and always have coupons online to use. They also last a long time
Jacie S.
Jacie S.
These batteries are durable and long lasting. Definitely a good choice. I usually don't have to change them out until months later.
Megan M.
Megan M.
We use this brand of batteries in all of my son's toys. they last for a long time.