Add a Photo

Energizer E92MP-8 Max AAA, 8 pk: 1.5V Alkaline 8-pack
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT

I would have given these a five star review but i think the price is too much. These work just as well as the other name brand ones. I buy batteries when they are on sale. All of our small electronics take either aaa or aa batteries. So we have to have them on hand. Using coupons is a great way to save on batteries too!
Destinee A.
Destinee A.

Energizer is always a top choice for me. It is very reliable and comes if the quanities that I need. The don't use up fast which is wonderful with a five year old in the house.
Shellie S.
Shellie S.
League City, TX

We keep Energizer batteries in all sizes in our battery stash. They seem to last longer than other brands and don't break the bank.
Paula J.
Paula J.
Lake City

used these a few times. does not last as long as what the company puts on. they are a little pricey to. dont buy them anymore.
Kilista T.
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR

Work great and definitely last longer than other brands, but the price I hate. These last longer than duracell just saying
johanna  r.
johanna r.
Indianapolis, IN

They are not cheap, but they are also worth the money. They last a really long time, especially in electronics compared to store brand batteries.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Oakdale, CA

Anytime I need batteries, Energizer is our family's way of going. They seem to last longer than any other brand.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA

I hate that all name brand batteries cost so much but they do work although I typically buy another brand
sonia  j.
sonia j.

I usually but this brand. these batteries last after long time than other batteries. so i usually but these batteries unless another batteries are on sale.
Raquel H.
Raquel H.
Highland, CA

I love when these batteries are on sale. They can be a bit pricey otherwise. But they last a long time!

Join Now