Energizer Max AA uploaded by Anabel R.

BY ENERGIZER

Energizer Max AA, 8 Pack: 1.5V Alkaline 8 pack see more...

Energizer Max AA
  • "These are the only batteries I find really last a long time, these are awesome in my Apple Keyboard and mouse!" in 2 reviews
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
One battery I can trust to last longer than the rest. We go through several of the cheaper ones in things like our Xbox remotes or metal detectors. Price isn't bad and can find deals on them most of the time!
Cassandra O.
These are the only brand we use at our household. They seem to last the longest. Very effective. Price is good compared to other products. So very affordable and you can always find coupons. I would recommend.
amanda w.
If I had to pick a battery that I preferred, it would be the Energizer AA's. You can certainly find cheaper batteries elsewhere--- the dollar store included! --- but Energizer batteries seem to last a little longer than others. For example, I've had the same battery in my wireless mouse for close to two years and haven't had to replace it!

But if you are using these batteries in a device that is larger and used more frequently, like a kids toy, you may not be happy with the battery life. I would definitely stock up if I found them on major clearance.
Omniah R.
These batteries are great. I use them daily in many home electronics and they seem the last very long. Not as long as their competitor but longer than a bargain brand. I wish they were more reasonably priced.
Christina M.
I love these batteries. They hold a charge for much longer than most batteries. The extra cost is worth it. They don't bust as easily as other batteries either. The only batteries i trust in my daughter's toys.
Chelsie B.
These batteries are much better then the cheaper brand I recently tried. They didn't last long at all. They ran out and my Energizers are still working. Definitely worth the extra money if you get more time out of them.
Sam G.
These last the longest out of all the batteries. My husband is a HUGE gamer, he uses batteries for his controllers like it is his job. With these he doesn't have to replace them often at all.
Coffee & Cosmetics ..
Amherst , MA
Energizer might cost a bit more, but you get your moneys worth. They will last way longer than most other brands and the only batteries I buy and recommend.
Allison S.
Baltimore, MD
These batteries are a little overpriced and don't last as long as some other brands out there, but nonetheless, they are decent and do the job at hand.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Soooo, soooo long they last and last... A little costly but I just use a battery charger and they just keep going.. Worth the money for sure