Energizer LED Flashlights 2 Pack uploaded by Randi S.

BY ENERGIZER

8x longer runtime*. LED technology. Sliding on/off switch. Ready to use; includes D-cell batteries *Versus Eveready incandescent. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Karen S.
Dubuque, IA
You cannot beat the price or availability of these cheap cheap cheap flashlights. The bulbs last forever, and the batteries scarcely deplete because LEDs draw so little electricity. I bought a pair when they first came out and haven't had to replace them. I keep one in my nightstand and one in the basement for just in case. A good bargain.
Samantha M.
Riverview, FL
You can never have enough flash lights they always disappear then the lights go out and you need one. This is great because the led will make them bright.
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
Great deal! you can never have to many flash lights! you never know when you might need one!
Andrea B.
These are good to keep around the house and in the car in case of emergency.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
I keep these in an emergency kit in my patrol car. They always hold up and are also easy on the cost
Nelly C.
Decorator Expert
These are really inexpensive flashlights and really durable and long lasting. Definitely worth stocking up on in case of outages .. I do!
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
They have lasted me for a long time. My husband works in construction and he uses them often. I purchased his over a year ago.
Michelle N.
Appleton, WI
These flashlights feel kinda cheap and light, but they actually work quite well when you need a flashlight!
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
We keep these in our pantry for emergencies. They are super bright and last for hours.
mehk j.
rochdale
definetley need a torch u never know when the occasion accurs such as electricity going off i would need a torch and even if ir in the dark