BY ENERGIZER

NEW Energizer® EZ Turn & Lock. Our longest lasting zero mercury hearing aid batteries ever*. EZ Turn & Lock design keeps unused batteries safe and secure Batteries are easily removable from the access tab on the back - but only when you WANT to remove them. You are in control with the Energizer EZ Turn & Lock package. This easy, convenient packaging keeps your hearing aid batteries secure.  The dial is easy to turn, yet the lock and the click lets you turn the batteries and know they are precisely where they need to be to dispense - or stay put.  No more free-wheeling batteries falling out in drawers and purses. *based on high drain performance, battery sizes 1. see more...

Sabrina L.
Grandpa used to use these for his hearing aid. These are the longest lasting batteries he has ever had to use, which doesn't surprise me, since all Energizer products live a long time!
Ariyonna F.
Neon, KY
My grandmother had to use these for her hearing aids, they worked good. The only thing I don't like is if she forgot to turn them off the battery would run dead really quickly and we would have to buy more and they're kind of expensive for batteries. I do recommend them though because they worked great.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I loved how they were packaged it was easy installation and I found that they lasted nice and long for my grandfather.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I think energizer is the best brand of batteries. They last longer than others. They are a little expensive tho!
Amber H.
Glen Burnie, MD
My step father uses these in his hearing aids the only brand he will use. They do last a while..
Ashley R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get these for my grandfather and they last for awhile without having to change them to soon
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great. I used them for the little old man I took care of and they worked perfectly
Lindsey C.
Lebanon, IN
Love these, they last long and work well,definitely recommend! Great to keep on hand.
Ana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My brother uses hearing aids and these come very handy because they last long!
kira d.
hermitage, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This battery has a long life and if is at a great price. easy to work with .
Lauren S.