BY ENERGIZER #66 in Batteries

Leading-edge technology makes NiMH round cell rechargeable D batteries ideal for the most advanced high-drain devices. These include digital cameras, personal digital assistants (PDAs), handheld electronic games, portable CD players and palmtop computers. High-capacity cells provide as much as 70 percent more power per charge than standard NiCd batteries, and allow up to 1,000 recharges. They can be recharged to full power at any time using a wide range of chargers. Since they are both renewable and reusable, batteries are both a good economic and a good environmental choice. see more...

Buy on Target
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Techie Expert Level 1
These work really well and they save you money since you can use them again and again. They are better for the environment since you use less product and save energy. I recommend them. They are convenient and helpful.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I use these for my YT channel. They are great. I feel it is worth it to spend extra money on the rechargables up front. I feel like they last a good amount of time and overall will save you money down the road. Yes, I would recommend these to other ppl.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
We received these Energizer rechargeable batteries with RC helicopters as Christmas gifts. These are pricey but completely worth the extra charge…especially with gifts that drain the battery. These seem to work as well and as long as the disposable ones. Worth the splurge.
Victoria V.
FRESNO, CA
When I first purchased these; I thought that they were a bit pricey, but I can to realize that were well worth what I paid for. They worked just as long as regular batteries and when I purchased them it came with the charger so it made life easier.
Christy W.
Burnsville, NC
A must have for every house with kids. Toys eat batteries and it's really great to be able to recharge and keep going! We love these and even have two chargers for times like Christmas and Birthdays when you really need new batteries all the time.
sonya g.
Great product it is worth paying a little. They last a long time. We get these for lots out baby and kids toys. Mostly used Ford the baby swing and we have saved money being able to recharged them instead of having to buy new ones
Marybeth M.
Greenville, SC
While the price on these is higher than other batteries, the rechargeable factor is appealing for games and things that are frequently used. The older they get, the less time they hold the charge.
Christina L.
Canton, MI
We love these batteries, we have had some for about a year and they are still working. We save a ton of money using the rechargeable ones.
sonya g.
How do you use your batteries for?