BY ENERGIZER #39 in Camera Accessories

The digital dedicated e-ttl i/ii shoe mount flash for canon eos is an excellent option for the digital camera user seeking simplicity. The flash is fully automatic and intelligently adjusts its intensity to your surroundings. It delivers powerful illumination with guide number 92ft (28m) at iso 100. The flash body is compact, durable and lightweight (8 ounces). it also has a 270 swivel, bounce, and zoom head. It is designed for use with canon rebel xt, xti, xs, xsi, eos 30d, 40d, 50d, 60d, t2i, t3, t3i, t4i, t5i, 1d, 1dx, 5d mark ii, mark iii, 6d, 7d, sl1 dslrs and powershot g1, g2, g3, g5, g6, pro 1, g7, s5 is, g10, sx10 is,... see more...

Joshua R.
Joshua R.
Auburn, NY
Superb product. Works great, never had any issue with mine. I've recommended it to others and they've agreed.
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms
Great product with great quality and amazing lighting. More economical answer to lighting.
stephany p.
stephany p.
Bronx , New york
Lo mejor en camera es la que uso para grabar Mia videos la amo exelente calidad
Julie M.
Julie M.
Great quality piece for the price. I don't have a big enough budget to get the more expensive brands but this one definitely works just fine for me
Christina R.
Christina R.
Albany, OR
I am a professional photographer on a budget. I can't afford the soft boxes. This flash makes for a good alternative.
Jane R.
Jane R.
I would love to have this. I always wanted to become a photographer and I always dreamed of havey multiple cameras
Osmir M.
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal
Is great and I love that the photos are left with a very good light and a warm imageincredible and fascinating