ElectronicsBatteriesEnergizer
AA Batteries, Max Alkaline (8 Count)

Energizer AA Batteries, Max Alkaline (8 Count)

by Energizer

Energizer MAX provides the long-lasting power that today&rsquo-s devices and electronics demand. Designed to prevent damaging leaks, Energizer MAX AA lasts up to 10 years in storage and gives you the confidence that you&rsquo-ll have reliable energy when you need it.

8-pack of Energizer MAX alkaline AA batteries; Our #1 Longest Lasting MAX AA battery powers everyday devices; Leak resistant-construction protects your devices from leakage of fully used batteries for up to 2 years. Bonus - It’s guaranteed.; Power for your nonstop family’s must-have devices like toys, flashlights, clocks, remotes, and more; Holds power up to 10 years in storage—so you’re never left powerless; From the makers of the #1 longest lasting AA battery (Energizer Ultimate Lithium), and the Energizer Bunny; Energizer created the world’s first zero mercury alkaline battery (commercially available since 1991), and it hasn’t stopped innovating since.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Energizer AA Batteries, Max Alkaline (8 Count)!
Rochester, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
son muy buenas dura mucho la carga ..solo que el precio lo encuentronun poco caro ya que las utiliso mucho para los controles y juguetes de mis hijos
Austin, TX
They are essential for my children's toys, for their monitors and their wall lights (rain of lights) and they are durable and have more energy than some indoor.
Avenel, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I use Energizer batteries for all if my items that take batteries! I find that they last longer than other brands that I've tried!
Bergenfield, NJ
Definitely a well known batteries brand. They are everywhere and definitely worth it. Your machines work better and the juice on the batteries last for a long time.
Techie Expert Level 3
They are fine I guess. I use these in my wireless mouse for my laptop for work. I don’t ever turn it off, so I’d say these last about a month before I have to replace them.
Strongsville, OH
Techie Expert Level 3
This is my go to battery. I feel like they last longer than most, and feel like it’s a brand that I can really trust. I’m not going to lie, I do love the bunny!
Norris City, IL
I can always count on these batteries to last a good amount of time. They are slightly more expensive but worth it.
Industry, PA
I always get energizer batteries. I remember the commercials of the energizer bunny as a kid. They last a very long time. They are a little pricey but worth it.
Rockford, IL
I usually get whatever is on sale when purchasing batteries. I will say that Energizer batteries last longer than some.
Techie Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
We all know that these are the batteries to buy. They are always reliable and long lasting

Looking for your answer?