BY ENERGIZER #57 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Find Battery Chargers at Target.com! Energizer 2X Charging System- PS4 Color: Black. see more...

Rebecca L.
I bought this for my husband for Christmas and must say I was really afraid it was going to be garbage and I am happy to say it was better then expected and till going strong. I love how small it is because I can have it out of the way and not worry about anyone knocking it over and breaking my controllers
Ally S.
Gamer Expert Level 2
He's a really cool to have we enjoyed our is a lot it made it simple to be able to recharge our controllers fast and efficiently as well as always know where they are, unfortunately we lost our charging station in the move but when we had it we really liked it :) go for it, sometimes it can be a little hard to get the controllers attached but once you get the hang of it it's easy.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Bought this because the charging cords stopped working. Was a decent price. Holds 2 controllers which is nice. Charges at a decent normal rate, not too slow. It falls apart and falls over sometimes. But it’s still worth it.
Amanda K.
Fitchburg, WI
I got this for my husband as a gift and it is so useful. Before we got this he was always losing his controllers or finding them with no charge. Now he always knows where they are and they're always charged when he needs them. My only complaint is that the controller doesn't always seem to fit nicely on the base, sometimes you have to mess with it a little to get it to charge.
Emily S.
Milwaukie, OR
This charger is very aesthetically pleasing and convenient. You can charge two controllers at one and they charge rather quickly and the battery packs hold a good charge. The only thing is you have to be carful placing the controller in because the prongs seem fairly fragile.
Cindy L.
Such a convenient gadget if you have more than one controller. The worst thing is to be low in battery and have your other controller dead. It has happened to me many times. The gadget works real well. A must if you own more than one controller.
Ivy P.
My boyfriend and I are very pleased with the simplicity and sleek design of this controller station. It charges the controllers quickly and the light indicates when it's done, so no guessing. We bought it at Game Stop.
Cassandra W.
Fountain, FL
I love this charging system. You don't need the Playstation to be on to charge your controller anymore. I just plug it in before bed and it's ready to go in the morning.
Priscilla V.
This charging system for ps4 is great!!!. Charges both remotes so you can both play at the same time and charges fast.and small to for anywhere!!! Me and my husband love it.!!
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
Very useful and really easy to use. My husband loves his and it charges his remotes really fast. Was bought at GameStop for less than $40.
Alicia K.
Is this really worth the money if you play a lot?
Amanda M.
Humble, TX
I've been looking at different charging stations online. I trust Energizer a LOT more than the random no-name brands that I've seen online. Is it worth it? Thanks!
Amanda A.
Hazen Arkansas
Are these worth buying?
Daijah R.
Austin, TX
I been looking for a controller charger forever an I heard this ps4 charger is good I hope that I can get it for my boyfriend he would love this
Karen H.
I have this for my ps3, and one of the ducks stopped working after a few months, which I'd apparently a common problem. Does this one do the same thing?